Quantcast
Gerrard to return? - Page 4 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Nelly-Torres

Gerrard to return?

I worry about the sanity of anyone who would willingly swap life in Bel Air for this shitehole.

Bet they don't have birds walking around in their pyjamas down to the local shops in Bel Air!

• Upvote 2

Bit random this but if hes here for 2 months are his wife and kids here too? Or are they at school in the states?

Is that really our concern ?

• Upvote 1

Bit random this but if hes here for 2 months are his wife and kids here too? Or are they at school in the states?

They are all here.

5 days ago..

Posted Image

It all depends on LA Galaxy. By all accounts he hasn't exactly set the league alight over there. The MLS has the technical ability of league two, with the tactical knowledge of league one and the fitness of the premier league.

If there's one thing the Americans know it's sports science and strength and fitness. Their players can run up and down for 90 minutes straight in 70% humidity no problem. Gerrard with his aging legs can't do that, he's not a donkey. Thats why Pirlo looks so shit over there as well. Gerrard would of been better off in the Serie A this season.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I imagine he's left his wife and kids to spend Christmas on their own.

• Upvote 4

Gerrard to return? I fucking hope not. The hatred I feel for this cunt has made me a bitter and twisted man. Steven Gerrard has ruined my life.

I bet he has.......plus all that furious wanking you do.

• Upvote 2

Yeah, I imagine he's left his wife and kids to spend Christmas on their own.

what do they do about school? I hear spring break is great but I didnt realise it lasted from november to february.

Bruce Arena is such a great name.

Not as good as his brother's name though...

... Echo Arena

• Upvote 1

The MLS has the technical ability of league two, with the tactical knowledge of league one and the fitness of the premier league.

Good way to put it, repped. 

Love him as a player, but little doubt his best days are behind him. Klopp seems to want to honour the agreement made by his predecessor to allow Gerrard to train at LFC- good for him.

My main worry is the media circus that will tag along. We finally have a united club and fanbase looking forward with some hope- we don't really need shit stirring by hacks - and there will be.

Ultimately, I'll trust Klopp's decision.

Klopp takes charge of the situation.

He honors Gerrard by referring to him as a club legend. Check.

Says training in Liverpool no problem, so honors existing arrangement. Check.

Points to next season for LA Galaxy, so honors their contract with player. Check.

Sets the parameter with the phrase, "Nothing Else." Check.

Perfect response.  

• Upvote 2

I like this topic, it basically goes:

We win: Nah past his best. Don't want him. Rubbish etc...

We draw:hmmmm... Wonder how'd Gerrard play under Klopp. Would be good as a coach to teach kids.

We lose: Stevie come back, I was only joking when I said I don't rate you anymore. here, I will draw a a vagina around my mouth and you can Facefuck me like a Pro, but please come back.

Personally, I trust Klopp to decide about everything on everything.

• Upvote 2

I like this topic, it basically goes:

We win: Nah past his best. Don't want him. Rubbish etc...

We draw:hmmmm... Wonder how'd Gerrard play under Klopp. Would be good as a coach to teach kids.

We lose: Stevie come back, I was only joking when I said I don't rate you anymore. here, I will draw a a vagina around my mouth and you can Facefuck me like a Pro, but please come back.

Personally, I trust Klopp to decide about everything on everything.

Repped for the mental image of someone drawing a vagina around their mouths so they can get fucked like a pro.

Fun for all the family on the high sea's

I worry about the sanity of anyone who would willingly swap life in Bel Air for this shitehole.

LA is a fucking cesspool.  The last place on earth Id live.  Trust me I tried it for 6 months.

The place is built for cars, not people.  And its full of fake consumerist wannabe stars.  And swedish musicians making english pop hits.  Its horrible.

• Downvote 1

LA is a fucking cesspool.  The last place on earth Id live.  Trust me I tried it for 6 months.

The place is built for cars, not people.  And its full of fake consumerist wannabe stars.  And swedish musicians making english pop hits.  Its horrible.

Im hazarding a guess you dont have umpteen millions in the bank like a pofessional footballer though, so you'd probably not b afforded the same luxuries as them.

No offence. 

what about LA though?

• Upvote 2