You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Klopp's Tactics

Mil-ing Around

11 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

Concentrate on not being a cunt, first, Stig.  Maybe a change of persona: long-haired Irish rebel or whatnot?

You'll forget about the grey hairs after all that self-improvement bollocks.

Not gonna happen fat-boy 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Where have I once cried you stupid cunt you've literally said you PM'd Dave over an insult, it you whose crying like a little shitbag. I don't give a fuck if you think I'm ugly. I can take you calling me whatever you like because I'm not a crying little wanker like you. If loads of people are getting on at you then maybe you should have a good look at yourself. Most people cant stand you because you're a mouthy arrogant little cunt. Now you can add being a grass to the list of things that are abysmal about you. Take a step back and evaluate your life. 

You’re far from ugly IMO xxxxxx

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

I've had him on ignore for months, and it's been great not having eye aids from reading his narcissitic drivel. He's obviously from Wigan, so do yourself a favour, and stop being a fat, grey cunt and put him on ignore.

Coming from the fucking Salah Akbar guy, that's a complement. 

• 3 years later...

The amount of times he changes the direction or flow of a game at half time is amazing.

He doesn't get the credit he deserves for being a brilliant tactician. I always feel that, even during a bad performance, if we can get in at halftime level (or still in the game) he'll sort it out.

He tweaks something, subtle changes and suddenly we are in control. He rarely makes a sub at half time either. Mourinho would change 5 players. Klopp still keeps faith, no panic, but his reading of what is going wrong and how to make it right is genius level.

There's lots we'll miss about him but his ability to change a match is going to be right up there. He's a master at it. 

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, Mil-ing Around said:

The amount of times he changes the direction or flow of a game at half time is amazing.

He doesn't get the credit he deserves for being a brilliant tactician. I always feel that, even during a bad performance, if we can get in at halftime level (or still in the game) he'll sort it out.

He tweaks something, subtle changes and suddenly we are in control. He rarely makes a sub at half time either. Mourinho would change 5 players. Klopp still keeps faith, no panic, but his reading of what is going wrong and how to make it right is genius level.

There's lots we'll miss about him but his ability to change a match is going to be right up there. He's a master at it. 

He got it all wrong at United but that was a rarity. 

2 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

He got it all wrong at United but that was a rarity. 

I disagree. We were only ok in the 1st half v United in the cup. We dominated them in the 2nd half, until they threw the kitchen sink at it fot the final 5 minutes. It isn’t Klopp's fault that the players butchered numerous chances during that period. 

Extra time looked as if the tough schedule with lots unavailable just caught up with the players. 

7 minutes ago, Razoray said:

I disagree. We were only ok in the 1st half v United in the cup. We dominated them in the 2nd half, until they threw the kitchen sink at it fot the final 5 minutes. It isn’t Klopp's fault that the players butchered numerous chances during that period. 

Extra time looked as if the tough schedule with lots unavailable just caught up with the players. 

It's not on klopp that we kept fucking about and not clearing the ball properly near the end.

• Upvote 1