Quantcast
Chelsea (A) 31/10/15 - Page 21 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
smilezzz

Chelsea (A) 31/10/15

Can't wait to read daves smug report on Monday

Officially calling on Dave U to celebrate this occasion with a publicly available match report.  Come on Dave.  We all deserve to share in your tectonic gloatgasm.

• Downvote 1

Everton and Man Utd are our rivals - y'know, proper rivals, who are there for you, through thick and thin.  Chelsea are a passing irritant, like Leeds or Forest.  They are, however, the most thoroughly obnoxious club there is - the owner, the manager, the players and the fans; cunts all.

And today, they are all unhappy.

Today is a good day.

• Upvote 8

Officially calling on Dave U to celebrate this occasion with a publicly available match report. Come on Dave. We all deserve to share in your tectonic gloatgasm.

Pay for membership you tight fuck

Daves reports crack me up. I'd pay double

• Upvote 6

It's never pleasant watching a human being slowly suffering a breakdown in public.

Unless it's Mourinho, in which case it's hilarious.

I'll make an exception for Jose tho

Pay for membership you tight fuck

Daves reports crack me up. I'd pay double

I did for many years, cant really justify it anymore...

Wasnt it common for the roman emperors to throw big public feasts and parades after great victories, humiliating their vanquished enemies?  Show us a conqueror's generosity, Dave.

It's never pleasant watching a human being slowly suffering a breakdown in public.

Unless it's Mourinho, in which case it's hilarious.

Oddly, im of the opposite, the singing of "your getting sacked in the morning" sort of made it for me against the "you'll never get a job" from the chavski faithful.Fuck em and the jose they rode in on.

To beat that bunch of chav cunts by 1 is amazing, to beat them by 2, is fucking hilarious.

And given the fact we had no striker for 60% of the game makes it so much better.

I dont think i have ever had such feelings for a manager since Kenny is bloody great.

Ecstatic with that. Klopp is such a good man i genuinely love him, I'm still in awe of him. Phil Coutinho a marvellous individual, never doubted him, watch him soar now in the next few months. Fair play to all the lads superb, great to see Benteke grab a goal. Really like Firmino seems a great character. Up the fucking reds.

I also think that lallana was in the keepers eye line for the 3rd. Even better. A Fergie time 1st half goal,a John Terry legend own goal and a debatable off side for the last. Ha ha Fucking get in.

He's the boring cunt at a party who refuses to get the hint when everyone left is talking about taxis.

You can fuck off now, there's a good lad.

• Upvote 1