Quantcast
Chelsea (A) 31/10/15 - Page 10 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
smilezzz

Chelsea (A) 31/10/15

Twatscratcher just paid to go gold so he could revenge neg you for it.

Trevor Francis levels of window licking.

Haha, thought he had. Tragic gimp.

• Upvote 1

Game on! Fantastic finish by Coutinho. It has seemed lately when he is on his right he's been trying to hit the absolute perfect shot, put too much on it, and sailed it over... This finish was on the left, a bit more composed, good connection, but not a blaster, and curled into the far corner.

1-1. Game on. Get Benteke on and finish them off in the second half.

• Upvote 1

Needed that.

Think we could go on and win this now.  We're not great but Chelsea are dire.  How is it possible that Mourinho has managed to make such good players look so poor together?  It reminds me of what Moyes did at United.

Just before the goal the commentators were bleating on about how we hadn't worked Begovic, however Mig has had fuck all to do other pick the ball out the net. Their goal apart and other than a few brain farts from Milner, Moreno and Can, we've not done too bad. I certainly think we can nick this.

Trying to get my 3 year old out of nappies and he chose 2 minutes before Coutinho scored to shit hid pants so missed the goal. Bollocks, it's never the same watching the replay.

The only thing that could have made that goal better would have been if Klopp had made a "game over" hand motion immediately afterwards for the press and Mourinho to argue over for the next few years.

Seems most people are pretty happy about it. Unlike you, playing the fucktard.

I think we've played quite well, lack of a focal point but we've managed Chelsea well, look back over the thread & you'd think it was one of the worst performances ever by some posters. So fuck you, you prick.

• Upvote 1

Deserved that goal, been the better team despite Chelsea having the better players.  We'll go places under this man once he replaces the likes of Lucas, Lallana and gets his own forward in.

Hope it stays as it is, movement in the frontline is the best bet rather than putting the lump on and resorting to hoofball, playing into Chelsea's hands.

Most happy that goal was in time which shouldn't have been added on, just a shame there weren't 6 minutes.

Offside handball winner from a player who should have been sent off, please.

I think we've played quite well, lack of a focal point but we've managed Chelsea well, look back over the thread & you'd think it was one of the worst performances ever by some posters. So fuck you, you prick.

One would think (1) you had never ever been in a match thread before, and (2) you were a hysterical weeping fanny.

And like that, we're in it again. Benteke on, Milner off.

Love your confidence.  He can cross to himself.

We sent in 3 or 4 decent crosses with nobody big enough to get on the end of then. Get big Ben on asap and we'll take the points. These are gash and we need to go full throttle.