You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Games for my iphone while having a poo

JohnnyH

Hello

I've got that candy crush thingy, and, having only just started playing it, can see why it's quite addictive.  

But what other games of that ilk are worth downloading to my phone for those quiet times on the throne or on the train home from work?  Similar idea to candy crush.  I liked the angry birds one, but that was all just a bit of luck, whereas at least there was a bit of thought to candy crush, so something more like that.

I also like puzzles too so something like that would be good. I had this great one where you had to move differing shapes around a board to make a solid one (no, not a jigsaw).  That type of puzzle.

I also also like long walks in the rain, but that's for a different website. 

The best game suggestions will see people rewarded with some shiny new rep.  

Hello

I've got that candy crush thingy, and, having only just started playing it, can see why it's quite addictive.  

But what other games of that ilk are worth downloading to my phone for those quiet times on the throne or on the train home from work?  Similar idea to candy crush.  I liked the angry birds one, but that was all just a bit of luck, whereas at least there was a bit of thought to candy crush, so something more like that.

I also like puzzles too so something like that would be good. I had this great one where you had to move differing shapes around a board to make a solid one (no, not a jigsaw).  That type of puzzle.

I also also like long walks in the rain, but that's for a different website. 

The best game suggestions will see people rewarded with some shiny new rep.  

Also there isn't any thought in Candy Crush it's a system designed to frustrate you into spending 30p on something. It'll let you get so far really easily then stump you for about 2 weeks before you breeze through on your last life through that and the next 5 levels before stopping you again. 

New star soccer is an addictive bastard.

I've gone from playing for:

league winners Solihull to,

Half a season at Red Bull Leipzig,

a division 2 title with Kaiserslautern,

a league title with gamba Osaka,

a shit season at sporting Lisbon,

a champions league title win with PSG,

a transfer Barcelona and CL final and second place finish,

A dream move to Liverpool winning the CL, Europa, 3 league cups, a league title and an fa cup runners up. All in 4 and a half years and where I am club captain.

I'm an England international, I have a happy girlfriend, I'm addicted to energy drinks, I own numerous properties including a beach house and own a hot air balloon, a sports car and a hovercraft. Im only 26 in the game as well.

My real life is shit.

• Upvote 4

*Firefight* - it's basically 'Close Combat' for iPhone. Real time squad level ww2 tactics.

*Motorsport Manager​* - Just what it says.​

*World Of Tanks Bli​tz* - Teams of seven players from all over the world, team up for seven minute tank fire fights in various terrains from desert towns to European styled villages, and from blazing sun to freezing snow. From the Russian T-34 to the King Tiger, and the American Sherman Tank. A classic good time shoot up. Ever wondered what it would be like to fight in a Churchill tank alongside a Panzer, against a KV-II and Fury?

Now you can find out.​

Free to play, but beware - it's so addictive you'll WANT to spend your money. My habit is now about $12-$15 a month.