You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January Transfer Window 2016

aRdja

Reus has been in and out of the team with form and injuries as well

Marco Reus. Season stats

23 games Apps Goals

15 (1). 12

League stats. Apps Goals. Assists

13 Games 9(1). 7. 1

I wouldn't say form has been an issue looking at them stats & he's missed 3 games out of 13 in the League. The 3 games he missed was a due to a broken toe he suffered on 3rd sept, making his comeback as sub on the 23rd sept. Hardly in & out of the team.

Liverpool and Swansea consider move for goalkeeper Guillaume Hubert

• Belgium Under-21 international impressing for Standard Liège

• Liverpool may attempt to buy Hubert in January and loan him back

Swansea City and Liverpool are among a number of Premier League clubs tracking the eye-catching recent progress of the young Belgian goalkeeper Guillaume Hubert with a view to making a bid after he impressed in the first team at Standard Liège.

Hubert, a Belgium Under-21 international, was developed at Valenciennes in France and spent a month on trial as a junior at Stoke City before joining Standard’s academy. The 21-year-old broke into the senior set-up this term and has played six Jupiler League games, keeping notable clean sheets against Anderlecht and Sint-Truiden, as he enters the final 18 months of his contract at Stade Maurice Dufrasne.

Swansea have expressed an initial interest in securing him as a No2 to Lukasz Fabianski, aware that he could be signed for around £600,000 in January, and Liverpool are understood to be considering an attempt to secure him on a long-term contract before loaning him back to Standard to continue his development.

Aston Villa could also enter the market for Hubert, with scouts from other Premier League clubs now regularly monitoring his displays.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/nov/30/liverpool-swansea-goalkeeper-guillaume-hubert

Hummels has been very average so far this season for Dortmund. I think they might be willing to sell but probably not until the summer

Reus has been in and out of the team with form and injuries as well

Obviously we have a greater chance now that Klopp is manager but I can't see us signing any big players from Dortmund until next summer

Hummels has been pretty ropey for the past 18 months, last season also had injuries, but for example he was left on the bench at the weekend along with Ginter.

I've been loving Gonzalo Castro this season, he's the classic link player between midfield and attack, gets in attacking positions, lovely touch and vision, works hard.

Aubameyang has the air of a 2013 Sturridge about him, supremely confident and a great finisher. His stats are mad. He scored 25 goals last season in 46 games. He's reached 25 goals this season in 22 games...

Marcel Schmelzer is a cracking left back and still only 27. As much as I like Alby, I think we need a player like Schmelzer at the back. Very experienced and a real leader who has been there and done that.

Ginter is every bit as good as Stones, a real prospect, only 21 at centre back and already 8 full German caps.

It's going to be an exciting 6 weeks as we see who Klopp rates and who he doesn't. I'm starting to think that Klopp would sell Origi in January if a good enough offer came in. Even with injuries to Ings and Sturridge he hasn't gotten a look in.

• Upvote 3