You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Reds set to un-fire the Lazar?

tlw content

Or the players is disgruntled that he was bundled to the exit after putting in some uninspiring performances under a man who forced him to play in positions in which he was unsuited?

Bad attitude? That's putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 17.

Who would have caused the bad feeling between the two, BRs job was to pick a team he thought would win while Markovics job was to do what he was told by the manager.There was better players ahead of Markovic last season and I can understand the managers decision, Markovic should have got on with his job instead of complaining.

What happens if Klopp wants to play Milner on the right and Milner gets unhappy because he wants to play central, I wouldn't call that bad man management and if Milner kicks up a fuss I would view him as the one in the wrong.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Fucking hell pennant, he's gone get over it.

It is still ok to not place blame on him for things that are not his fault you know.Why did he have a good relationship with players like Ibe and Henderson who he played in different positions, is it bad management or are these players complaining not being the best professionals?

I personally want players here who are going to fight for their place and do what the manager says.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

What happens if Klopp wants to play Milner on the right and Milner gets unhappy because he wants to play central, I wouldn't call that bad man management and if Milner kicks up a fuss I would view him as the one in the wrong.

Playing Milner in a position he has played more than any other in his career versus playing a 20 year old attacking midfielder as a fullback, in his first season in a new league.

Seems pretty similar.

• Upvote 6

Who would have caused the bad feeling between the two, BRs job was to pick a team he thought would win while Markovics job was to do what he was told by the manager.There was better players ahead of Markovic last season and I can understand the managers decision, Markovic should have got on with his job instead of complaining.

First paragraph is complete bullshit. Who would cause the bad feeling between the two? Fuck if I or anyone else knows. Rodgers picks a team to win? No, he picked his players as an act of defiance to the committee he was on. He cut his nose to spit his face there. Better players ahead of Marko? Extremely debatable, as they all played shite. Marko should get on with the job and bot complain? I didn't hear a single negative thing that ge said whilst being misused by you.

Your second paragraph, gross stupidity. Milner, by trade, is a right midfielder. It's unarguably his best position. Marko is not, nor will he ever be a RWB. Big difference.

Damn you are stupid...

• Upvote 1