You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Back to the future day

Bjornebye

Do you know what I'm fed up of? It's not just with this, but Star Wars and the rebooted Star Trek, it's all these cunts-come-lately who've suddenly decided sci-fi and pop culture is now mainstream.

Be getting all this 'May the 4th be with you' bollocks again next year too. Fuck, right, off.

My older brother always says he was born 30 years too early. He spent his formative years getting the shit kicked out of him at school for liking things that are cool nowadays.

What next, Turner and fucking Hooch day? Id like to go back. Back to a time when Wednesday was just frigging Wednesday, not 'suicide prevention day' (surely every day should be suicide prevention day!) or breast cancer day or Back to the Future day. Why does every day have to mark something?

We all loved Back to the Future, but surely we can like shit without being a bandwagon jumping cunt. Just shut the fuck up, you irritating, juvenile pricks.

PS. I don't give a shiny shite if you've booked Star Wars tickets either. Do it fucking quietly.

You had us all buying match pots on Farrow and Ball day, you bloody hypocrite.

• Upvote 1

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-21%20at%2015.36.

Fucking outrageous this, just pulled them up on it too. Using official police channels to fuck around and act like everyone's best mate, when I've had to sit there in the past and console my mother after someone smashed her window while she was in the house on her own because plod wouldn't come out (later sending a letter to say they weren't investigating). 

The whole of British society is absolutely chocked and gripped by minutiae. Politicians, coppers, all of them. 

• Upvote 6

My older brother always says he was born 30 years too early. He spent his formative years getting the shit kicked out of him at school for liking things that are cool nowadays.

I was born 35 years too early.

At least, that's what I told the Police, when they caught me fingering that 14 year-old behind the bike sheds.

• Upvote 2

Do you know what I'm fed up of? It's not just with this, but Star Wars and the rebooted Star Trek, it's all these cunts-come-lately who've suddenly decided sci-fi and pop culture is now mainstream. 

Be getting all this 'May the 4th be with you' bollocks again next year too. Fuck, right, off. 

I have complained about something similar before, people just want to belong nowadays, they want to be part of something no matter how short lived

• Upvote 1

We live in a world where comic book hero films are made for adults.  Adults who are not embarrassed to watch them.

I'm past caring.

• Upvote 2

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-21%20at%2015.36.

Fucking outrageous this, just pulled them up on it too. Using official police channels to fuck around and act like everyone's best mate, when I've had to sit there in the past and console my mother after someone smashed her window while she was in the house on her own because plod wouldn't come out (later sending a letter to say they weren't investigating).

The whole of British society is absolutely chocked and gripped by minutiae. Politicians, coppers, all of them.

Don't be such a hysterical bellend. Outrageous? It's unfunny bollocks but the general idea is to get people following a page which may ultimately lead to something positive. Whether that's someone responding to a witness appeal or picking up on some information they otherwise wouldn't have it's something which evey Police force in the country is trying to get in on. Considering half of the population, particularly young people, have some weird anti Police stance it's hardly a bad thing that they're trying to appear is some way something other than unapproachable and standoffish.

And just so you know, I categorically ruled out the position of shift social media wanker and rip the piss out of anyone sad enough to fill the position. The joke here is the suggestion that a Police Officer iis skipping out on visiting a victim of crime because they're busy on the Internet.

Don't be such a hysterical bellend. Outrageous? It's unfunny bollocks but the general idea is to get people following a page which may ultimately lead to something positive. Whether that's someone responding to a witness appeal or picking up on some information they otherwise wouldn't have it's something which evey Police force in the country is trying to get in on. Considering half of the population, particularly young people, have some weird anti Police stance it's hardly a bad thing that they're trying to appear is some way something other than unapproachable and standoffish.

And just so you know, I categorically ruled out the position of shift social media wanker and rip the piss out of anyone sad enough to fill the position. The joke here is the suggestion that a Police Officer iis skipping out on visiting a victim of crime because they're busy on the Internet.

Are you on community outreach duty today?