You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Klopp interview / press conference thread

Arl arse

• 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

The Club's dental plan must be one of the best in the game.

It has to be, to satisfy the sexiest fan base in the Premier League.

We do the social media side of things quite well these days.  I could watch Klopp for hours and hours.  That video is absolutely fantastic and just brings back all the emotions of those moments.  I watched the whole thing just grinning to myself.  Imagine watching a video of Shankly or Paisley going over the highlights of a season like that they had.  They’d be as hilarious as Klopp in their own ways while being really insightful as well.  It’s just the little things him and Pep are saying to each other that interest me most.

It’s a special time to be a red.

Guest Alex_K

Yep Lijnders is great. And there's a telling comment in there where Klopp says something along the lines of "the commentator is even more positive than you" ... Pep is clearly another big, positive character back there. They've just filled the club with never-say-never attitudes, from the pitch to the backroom. Mentality monsters all round.

If you were a United fan it'd be enough to make you cry. Solskjaer & Phelan up against this pair. Its like Ferguson vs Hodgson.

3 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Just about to post this, great stuff. I really like Pep also, seems a really top bloke.

Icebox just watched this on the offal and it’s my favourite ever Liverpool video.

absolutely great, and also good to see Lijnders a bit more too

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Jurgen Klopp on recent pitch invasions: “You see a man with his dick swinging around. Who wants to see that?”

Well, my wife, for starters. Hahahahahaha!

Where those his actual words? You’ve got to love him!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...