Quantcast
Jurgen Klopp: Inspiring things - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Redder Lurtz

Jurgen Klopp: Inspiring things

Judging by the first two photos Skrtel Milk has posted above, yer man Moreno likes himself a good hugging.

Judging by the first two photos Skrtel Milk has posted above, yer man Moreno likes himself a good hugging.

Can't fault a man that gives good hug.

He's certainly inspired me to opt for the Stu Monty subscription package so that I can read the full match reports. Would have opted for a bigger package if I didn't have the equivalent amount left in my bank account

• Upvote 3

You're avatar has got me thinking, Anubis...

I wonder whether we might call Jurgen... "Der Ein Ronnie".

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Available Subscriptions

• Last Match Report

• Latest Posts

• £35m + anything up to £200k a week on wages for a player who's available about half the time, has never played in a league as tough as this one, would have zero resale value, and plays in a position where we are already well stocked.   Given what they've achieved, if Klopp, Edwards and the rest of them are definitely going for it, I'm going to trust them. But on the face if it, it looks like the exact sort of stupid deal we don't do. I've got to be honest, it looks like a total waste of money.
    • Pretty much captures most of my feelings. I was pretty confident when the team news cam out and after 20 minutes I could only see one winner, and it wasn't City. We were much the better team early on, could/should have had a couple and they looked really nervous at the back. We were getting behind them regularly in that phase. I don't necessarily agree with the Ederson handball thingy, but he definitely gained an advantage and the episode once agan underlines the handball anomaly i.e. accidental handball gets treated differently when it's about scoring a goal versus stopping one.  I agree with Klopp that the main difference was about using the moments, they did, we didn't. I think the reason we didn't was that, although the effort and willingness was there,  we didn't have the sharpness and focus in the head to exploit the moments. That's the only way I could explain the stupid decisions (Robbo going awol, Trent throwing it in straight to to one of theirs) or the complete lapses in concentration - Sadio letting the ball run past him when the goal was gaping. Anthony Taylor lived down to expectations - we were still winning the ball back from them high up late in the game - only for him to give them soft free kicks. Taylor or Tyler, can't decide who's the bigger cunt.   Let's hope we get our heads sorted out for the remaining games, it would be such a shame for this brilliant season to fizzle out in a whimper.
    • Not a good overall outlook on this, considering the age profile and his injury record. The age element is far less important if he's available all the time, but that's a big if. There's already immense frustration with Naby Keita's constant stuttering start-stop record since he joined, could we, or Klopp deal with another like him?    If he signs, on let's say a 3 year deal, with presumably big wages, what prospect is there of him having any resale value at 32/33? Again, that all hinges on his injury record, but we wait and see.
    • The good old days....I used  to put a different one up every year...  

Luckily I’d stopped by this point         
    • I don’t want the owners out. However, we won the Champions League last season, so picturing it along side trophies that we’ve won this season doesn’t seem quite right. It can get better than this. We can win the Premier League again. We can win the Champions League again and retain it the following season.
  • Latest Round Up

• Popular Contributors

• Football Betting Site Betway