You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

"He had to go, but Rodgers gave us the best football seen in a generation" by Alex Woo

tlw content

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I don't mind people thinking he should have gone, I did myself. It's a bit strange for people to still be banging on about it, not content with him being sacked but wanting to strip away anything positive he'd done too.

Anyway, I'm hoping Klopp can reunite the fanbase. I'm tired of the infighting. I think we have a lot to look forward to. My suggestion is to make a Rodgers thread in the Former managers forum and fill your boots. I'm tired of hearing his name, especially now we have a worldie at the helm.

• Upvote 3

Tony Putaneros cuntmouth and throat, have been designed specifically to fit cocks, while his teeth and chin have been shaped by cocks forcefully going in and out and ball slaps, respectively. He is the result of the evolution of a new species, the "facefuckedous erectus".

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Anyway, I'm hoping Klopp can reunite the fanbase. I'm tired of the infighting.

People are going out of their way to invent opinions for me and deliberately misreading what I post and misrepresenting me - essentially for allowing the former manager credit for some of the good things that happened while he was here.

The fanbase has become far too militant, the fighting is ingrained. It'll always be there.

So that's Flanagan, Lovren, Gomez, Ings, Benteke, Firmino fucked off for months.

Interesting stuff.

If those injuries had happened under Rafa or Kenny your tiny rainy country's pathetic journalists would be raising questions about his training methods.

He's only been here a week, lad, bit daft to be calling his coaching methods into question.