You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Klopp Kopped.

thompsonsnose

Klopp is not stupid.  He can see where the weaknesses are.  He also is privy to a lot of knowledge about his playing staff that we are not.  He knows he'll stand or fall on his decisions.  Judgement two games into the season is more than a little premature.

I think Klopp has too much faith in his coaching ability.

These lads are frauds. You know it, and I know it.

We need to immediately replace them. It doesn't make him less of a manager, if he puts the money on the table for a couple of CM's and a LB.

We need to immediately replace them. It doesn't make him less of a manager, if he puts the money on the table for a couple of CM's and a LB.

I agree with you. If ultimately these players are incapable, then the buck stops with Klopp. I have no faith he will be able to turn any of the existing lot into world beaters; I just hope he goes out and buys some decent replacements.

I actually quite like Klopp and I reckon he's probably the best we're going to get, he's not in the Mourinho, Ancelotti Guardiola bracket but I have him at the the head of the next group. Hell of a lot of work to do though and I still insist we dropped the almightiest of bollocks not snapping up Carlo.

Klopp is a good manager that needs new glasses, hes been watching Milner taking corners for 10 months and not changed him yet.

Surely offensive free kicks and corners and the defending of the same should be the easiest things to sort out by any competent coaching team , yet we are probably worse than we were when Jurgen landed.

He spent 7 years at Mainz and Dortmund and took a few seasons to get it right there. We've had 2 finals in three quarters of a season with him in charge and I think more chances success will arise.

He has to find a way of competing with less cash so will take a bit more time to do it.

that might well be true.  And right now, he's carrying our hopes and dreams.  So godspeed, you krauty diamond.

I really don't think the solution to getting beat 2-0 by Burnley is throwing more money at a problem.

I love Klopp, but I'm getting fucking sick of the comparisons of his time at Dortmund, the time it took, the player turnover, turning shit to gold, converting players to other roles etc etc, Zorc was the man in charge of recruitment, Klopp coached. I remember reading that in all his time at Dortmund, Klopp only identified and signed 2 players, the rest were Zorc'.

If we're going to make comparisons about Klopps Dortmund, this fact can't be left out.

I love Klopp, but I'm getting fucking sick of the comparisons of his time at Dortmund, the time it took, the player turnover, turning shit to gold, converting players to other roles etc etc, Zorc was the man in charge of recruitment, Klopp coached. I remember reading that in all his time at Dortmund, Klopp only identified and signed 2 players, the rest were Zorc'.

If we're going to make comparisons about Klopps Dortmund, this fact can't be left out.

Let's get this zorc then!

168210_514656.jpg

I like Klopp but have to be honest and say that I expected more from his team by now. I know it's been less than a year but our results simply haven't improved. We look like a really good side against teams that have a go (albeit still wasteful and not solid enough) but we have no idea what to do against teams that sit deep.

Klopp has admitted himself that teams don't approach games like that in Germany so in that sense he has no track record of proving that he can coach a team how to break deep defences.

That has to be a concern, in my opinion.

I like Klopp but have to be honest and say that I expected more from his team by now. I know it's been less than a year but our results simply haven't improved. We look like a really good side against teams that have a go (albeit still wasteful and not solid enough) but we have no idea what to do against teams that sit deep.

Klopp has admitted himself that teams don't approach games like that in Germany so in that sense he has no track record of proving that he can coach a team how to break deep defences.

That has to be a concern, in my opinion.

He must have encountered these teams in European games though,so I find this hard to believe. We just have to get used to the fact that despite spending a shitload of money on players that we cannot get anywhere near Chelsea,City or United and have to find a way of competing despite this situation. This is why the owners wanted Klopp and its hard to disagree with that logic. We are far too impatient as supporters and this boils down,in part, to the cost of going to games. I bet many supporters simply dont know if they will see success before being completely priced out of going to games altogether.

He must have encountered these teams in European games though,so I find this hard to believe. We just have to get used to the fact that despite spending a shitload of money on players that we cannot get anywhere near Chelsea,City or United and have to find a way of competing despite this situation. This is why the owners wanted Klopp and its hard to disagree with that logic. We are far too impatient as supporters and this boils down,in part, to the cost of going to games. I bet many supporters simply dont know if they will see success before being completely priced out of going to games altogether.

And yet I would hazard a guess that the match going fans are far more reasonable and patient in comparison to the hysterical none sense that gets spouted online.