You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Klopp Kopped.

thompsonsnose

I think the fanbase will be united behind him for 5 years, even without a trophy, so long as it's clear he's moving towards the ultimate goal.

Certainly, I want Klopp to be our manager for the next 15 years.

No chance. If we haven't won anything in 3 years then he ll be gone.

I want him to be here for 15 years because that means we ll have won a shit load.

Rafa won trophies and got 6 years. Houllier won trophies and got 5.

Address the points people have made, instead of being arsey.

I'm not being arsey by pointing out it's really stupid to be saying he's the wrong choice to manage us two games into his first full season after all I read on here 12 months ago was that we need a manager with pedigree. 

He signed a six year deal 4 weeks ago.

I'm not being arsey by pointing out it's really stupid to be saying he's the wrong choice to manage us two games into his first full season after all I read on here 12 months ago was that we need a manager with pedigree. 

He signed a six year deal 4 weeks ago.

One poster said he would have preferred one of the most successful manager of the last 25 years, over Klopp.

It's not an outlandish choice.

No chance. If we haven't won anything in 3 years then he ll be gone.

I want him to be here for 15 years because that means we ll have won a shit load.

Rafa won trophies and got 6 years. Houllier won trophies and got 5.

Again, as long as we're all convinced he's moving incrementally to the league title, or the European cup, Klopp is going to enjoy a great deal of support from everybody.

I think we're willing to wait if we think once he puts it together, the team will conquer the bloody world.

Robbieor and cuppatea were not far behind jp in the wanking Rodgers off stakes.

I would hazard a guess they want to brand fans as turning on the manager to prove a point.

When we start talking about his shit fake hair and him being an evangelical Christian get back to me.

It's nothing to do with Rodgers. I'm glad we got rid of him to get Klopp in. I find the fact that people are starting to lose patience with the proven manager they all wanted after 2 games into a season absolutely mind boggling. 

It's nothing to do with Rodgers. I'm glad we got rid of him to get Klopp in. I find the fact that people are starting to lose patience with the proven manager they all wanted after 2 games into a season absolutely mind boggling.

Less than half a percent of the forum. Even then creator supreme and kingemlyn admitted they wanted Ancelotti not klopp initially.

Not exactly turning against their views if they held that view last year.

Yeah it has been remarkably quiet for the day after a defeat.

It's a mark of how highly thought of Klopp is. There have been a few knee jerk reactions but that's to be expected.

It's frustrating to see us making the same mistakes on the pitch yet again. Klopps not going to win every game and he ll win games like last week we don't usually win while losing games like yesterday we often lose but should win.

Ancelotti wasnt interested in coming here. He'd only have been a 3 year fix, 5 years at most due to his age.

Klopp's the man but he underestimated the Premier League or rather a team getting promoted into it yesterday. The players arent the men.

Ancelotti wasnt interested in coming here. He'd only have been a 3 year fix, 5 years at most due to his age.

Klopp's the man but he underestimated the Premier League or rather a team getting promoted into it yesterday. The players arent the men.

Don't really get the Ancelotti hankerings, either last October or now. Great manager, but I'm not sure he'd be interested in taking on a role where he'd have to achieve on a relative shoestring.

I'm not sure everyone views a new season as distinct either, as if it wipes away any misgivings that were previously held. We may be two games into a new season, but he's ten months into the job, in his second transfer window, and has spent money ("net spend!"). If, after that time, we still have some of the same issues that we had on his first day in charge, then I don't think it's absurd to raise those concerns.

I think he's the best we can get (I'm still a bit shocked he bothered to come here) and I want him here for the long term, but I don't want to see another manager make his job harder than it needs to be. That's what really worries me. The greatest disconnect with Rodgers came when it seemed like he was watching a different game to the fans; if Klopp sees nothing wrong with this midfield, then I worry those seeds of doubt will grow again.

• Upvote 2

I'm not sure everyone views a new season as distinct either, as if it wipes away any misgivings that were previously held. We may be two games into a new season, but he's ten months into the job, in his second transfer window, and has spent money ("net spend!"). If, after that time, we still have some of the same issues that we had on his first day in charge, then I don't think it's absurd to raise those concerns.

I think he's the best we can get (I'm still a bit shocked he bothered to come here) and I want him here for the long term, but I don't want to see another manager make his job harder than it needs to be. That's what really worries me. The greatest disconnect with Rodgers came when it seemed like he was watching a different game to the fans; if Klopp sees nothing wrong with this midfield, then I worry those seeds of doubt will grow again.

Klopp, Rodgers or any manager in the world is generally watching a different game to the fans. It's why they're in the game and we spend our time dossing off work to talk shite on here. 

Klopp, Rodgers or any manager in the world is generally watching a different game to the fans. It's why they're in the game and we spend our time dossing off work to talk shite on here.

True, but at the point where the fans think they see what's causing them to lose, and the manager fails to acknowledge it, if silverware or steady progression isn't shown then the manager tends to lose the fans, and their job follows suit.

I'd just like to clarify that I'm behind him 100% and that I believe he's the right man to take us forward. I'm also of the opinion that when he fucks up, as he did yesterday, that we're entitled to point it out. No reason why he couldn't have started with the same team as Arsenal game minus Mane and then tweak later. That line up yesterday was a joke.

Amen.