Quantcast
Klopp Kopped. - Page 12 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
thompsonsnose

Klopp Kopped.

Feels like someone is on a massive wind up here. All the glaringly obvious faults are potentially being addressed.

It's gonna sting when we get Mazzari and sign 12 squad players in January

• Upvote 4

Feels like someone is on a massive wind up here. All the glaringly obvious faults are potentially being addressed.

It's gonna sting when we get Mazzari and sign 12 squad players in January

has to be  getting a world class manager and adressing the obvious flaws is beadle really dead ?

• Upvote 1

has to be getting a world class manager and adressing the obvious flaws is beadle really dead ?

If it's a wind-up by the gammy- handed cunt, he soon will be.

• Upvote 1

while klopp is a world class coach  id say  dont expect things to hit the ground running i think its going to take a while to get the squad playing his way and into shape to play his style..Im as excited as the rest of you but im trying not to get to carried away......trust me i want to but past events tell me otherwise  

• Upvote 1

BASCOMBE: In future summer transfer windows #LFC plan to be limiting their focus to two or three significant additions.

This is too good to be true. Somebody hold me. I'm feeling emotional.

So no signings this January? FSG and Klopp out!!!

BASCOMBE: In future summer transfer windows #LFC plan to be limiting their focus to two or three significant additions.

This is too good to be true. Somebody hold me. I'm feeling emotional.

tumblr_inline_mt0ncg2UAx1qz4rgp.gif

• Upvote 1

According to the express there could be a stumbling block.Apparently we are insisting on the coaches staying on,whereas Klopp wants his own men.

According to the express there could be a stumbling block.Apparently we are insisting on the coaches staying on,whereas Klopp wants his own men.

Why would they risk him not coming because of something like that? Makes no sense. 

John Lithgow ‏@JohnLithgow

Holding my breath til the ink dries on #JurgenKlopp contract #YNWA

The actor?

@JoeRimmer88 After 51 years@LFC have finally found a manager with similar traits as Bill Shankly...Charisma,Motivational Powers, Humour....

— logadassen Curoopen (@logadassen) October 8, 2015

Im as excited as anyone but for the love of god can we hold off on the comparisons with shankly until he starts winning things.

• Upvote 2

Why would they risk him not coming because of something like that? Makes no sense.

Yep. They wanted the guy they had severe doubts over, to have his pick of coaches. The guy they've apparently wanted for ages they want to give him Rodgers' coaches. Horseshit.

@JoeRimmer88 After 51 years@LFC have finally found a manager with similar traits as Bill Shankly...Charisma,Motivational Powers, Humour....

— logadassen Curoopen (@logadassen) October 8, 2015

Im as excited as anyone but for the love of god can we hold off on the comparisons with shankly until he starts winning things.

Give up, you'll never stop the Shankly comparison machine.

Yup.