You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Klopp Kopped.

thompsonsnose

Was just thinking the same the other day reading one of his posts.

He's trying that hard to defend everything about him, makes me hate him even more.

I did think that myself towards the end of last season, I started it knowing it was going to be a bad one and thought to myself no matter what happens I don't want the manager sacked.I tried to show others the light but I think it went the opposite way and worked against the manager with some on here as some didn't want to accept what I was saying was right.

Without being arrogant I'm fairly sure I've been right about 80-90% of the time the last two years, some just want to take the piss and make out what I say is wrong whole others are being sheep.Even when I say something that is 100% right it's just the same old replies because people want to follow the crowd.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

What a waste of skin. Klopp was presumably brought in because he's a better bet for developing young potential, which has been the owners plan since day one. To suggest we should be seeing results from him already without a player signed, and with much of his team either injured or earmarked previously as being below the right standard, is stupid.

Agreed! What a lot of bollocks! (the article not what you've written!)

• Upvote 1

Ok, I know Klopp can only work with what he's got, can't polish a turd etc., but I think he deserves some criticism for fielding a team that seems to play without any kind of plan game after game after game.

Tonight any time we got within a sniff of the Leicester box everyone was shitting their pants and dithering. Nobody knew where to go, or what ball to play. Inevitably we'd just blast it into the first man as usual and give possession away. It didn't look like we were trying to execute something and failing, it looked like nobody had a clue what they were doing and we were looking for some lucky strike or deflection to help us.

Not to mention that waste of fresh air Moreno stinking up the gaff again with another vintage performance, blasting it from an impossible angle when he could have rolled it sideways for a tap in. The team is so full of clueless cunts it's unbelievable. I absolutely despaired when I saw Benteke in possession, standing like a statue near the center circle miles out of position, running into a blind alley.

Ok, we can give Klopp the benefit of the doubt and say he has a proper plan put together every time but the players are incapable of executing it. If so, why continually play them? Drop Moreno for Jones, get Ojo and Sinclair in for Benteke and Lallana. At least they have shown they are decent professionals who don't look like completely braindead cretins every time they play.

It's maddening, how can we continually look so lost and useless no matter who we seem to have in charge? The players may be shit, but that doesn't explain them being utter retards and seeming to go in with absolutely no plan of how we are going to beat the opposition. If we genuinely looked like we were trying to pull something off and it didn't work it wouldn't piss me off so much, but we didn't tonight; we just looked clueless.

• Upvote 1

This team is where they should be in the league.  A collection of very average players with no forward, no decent centre back partnership, no defensive midfielder, a diabolical goalkeeper and no sign of it changing any time soon.

We're seeing the long term damage that Rodgers caused and it wouldn't matter if we had arrigo fucking sacchi managing us, we'd still be languishing mid table until he turned over the squad.

• Upvote 1

I hope to god Klopp has more up his sleeve than this tub and chest thumping football because i can watch this for nowt in any local park.i hope he's a master tactician and judge of a player and not the German Keegan or Pullis like I've heard some people claim.

We're so shite it's untrue,the only thing that stops me calling the Samaritans is the fact that OUR game has all but been stolen from us.

Needs to just put 11 men behind the ball at this point and hope to jam a few wins. We're going to lose a lot of games at this point as we're totally toothless and comically incapable of dealing with counter attacks and set pieces.

I'd rather see us go ultra negative and try and keep the ball out of our own net. Build from there.

Apart from a set of bollocks, this group of players are in clear need of some proper coaching sessions by Klopp and his team. He's had to spend less time on putting his ideas across in practice as all the available training time has been absorbed by match recovery and tactical preparation. As well as that, he's had to chop and change the side due to the number of games and the numerous injuries, plus the loss of form of several players.

You do see hints of his playing ideas coming across in the matches every so often but they aren't yet enough to overcome the weaknesses of the squad that's been put together.

• Upvote 3

As much as I think JP / Brendan is full of shit, he does have a point! Klopp has to take responsibility for the teams that get sent out, and the tactics or lack of them.

How long do we keep saying it's all Rodgers fault before it starts getting like the Tories saying Labour maxed out the credit card?

• Upvote 2

He seems a bit defeated in his after game interviews to me. Even when we've won. He seems to be sick of going over what he isn't happy with.

I might be wrong like but i think he seems a bit surprised at the actual size of the job here.

Yep,not major improvement but a recognisable pattern of play and ideas.Honestly,it's like pub football and so basic."get stuck in boys,win 1st and 2nd balls,leg it forward when we get the ball and leg it back when we lose it" seems to be the tactics.

We also do the exact same training drills pre match as under previous manager.when we get into final third we have no idea or plan of what we are doing.I expected a bit more from a German coaching staff to be honest.

As much as I think JP / Brendan is full of shit, he does have a point! Klopp has to take responsibility for the teams that get sent out, and the tactics or lack of them.

How long do we keep saying it's all Rodgers fault before it starts getting like the Tories saying Labour maxed out the credit card?

Thing is mate, you could dress Rocky Dennis in an Armani suit, give him the best chat up lines and moves and he'd still come him with his cock in his hand as he's a melon-headed ginger cunt. Our team is Rocky Dennis.

hqdefault.jpg

• Upvote 4

People keep banging on about personnel but surely tactically doing something as basic as going ultra defensive and putting people behind the ball would at least be a start.

I know people will just shout "But everyone we have is shite so we'll still concede anyway". But surely at this point its insane to keep doing the same thing week in week out.

Surely its worth trying something drastic and if it doesn't work then fair enough but at least he tried something.

• Upvote 1

Despite what people think, he's got limited resources available. He cant pitch the young lads in every week because they'll be fucked.Then he's got a load of fucked young lads for the cups.

He'll also decimate the U21 side by using those players and even if it can be argued that the first team is the priority, there's nothing to say playing them would improve results.

We've got some key players out injured, there's just no getting away from that.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

People keep banging on about personnel but surely tactically doing something as basic as going ultra defensive and putting people behind the ball would at least be a start.

I know people will just shout "But everyone we have is shite so we'll still concede anyway". But surely at this point its insane to keep doing the same thing week in week out.

Surely its worth trying something drastic and if it doesn't work then fair enough but at least he tried something.

And he sends an ultra defensive team out. I can tell you what will happen. people will say why are we playing defensive against these?

And if we conceed a goal, why's he not got any strikers in the team?

• Downvote 1

I don't know if you mean Joey Jones or Rob Jones, but I do agree they would still be improvements on Moreno even now at 60 and 44.

I actually meant Smith believe it or not, probably due to not enough sleep and owning a Smith & Jones jacket, but yes even with that pair the point still stands.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Like we played against Stoke until going one nil down?