You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Klopp Kopped.

thompsonsnose

Oh, he's good.  If you don't want to run through walls for someone like this, you're in the wrong game.  Took complete control of the room.

Yeah, that was my impression as well. He's a bigger personality than I thought, and comes across as a genuine and nice person and not least football man.

Welcome, Jürgen.

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Nope. Most of our managers I respect, like and admire. Nice to get back on track.

I make it one out of the last four? Fifth times a charm.

Klopp walking around around Anfield and stuff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_XOIl1zLvw

His face when he walks up the steps onto the pitch. Like a kid at christmas.

Dont anyone tell me again this football club cant attract the best. This club is still a huge pull across europe.

Just certain recent managers have been lowering expectations for too long.

I think this man might just be about to raise expectations.

• Upvote 1

“If you don’t trust your manager, why have him there? You’ve got to trust your coach,” he said. “Here’s the man that should be deciding which kind of player he wants, the type of player, position he wants, his character he wants. It’s the manager who knows more than anyone about what he needs as a coach.

“And I think that, there’s a lot of this happening in the game now, these Moneyball ideas about looking at statistics of players and bypassing the manager’s thoughts, and I think it’s wrong.

“Why give him a job if he can’t do it? When they’re sitting around that table to appoint a manager, do they say, well: ‘He can be part of the committee?’ That’s wrong, and I don’t think Jürgen Klopp will accept that.”

He's bang on with that bit though.

His face when he walks up the steps onto the pitch. Like a kid at christmas.

Dont anyone tell me again this football club cant attract the best. This club is still a huge pull across europe.

Just certain recent managers have been lowering expectations for too long.

I think this man might just be about to raise expectations.

Mate, this is the last stop for that shit. Punching above our weight is a tiring fuckin affair.

If Klopp gets lost in the red wash the club is finished.

“If you don’t trust your manager, why have him there? You’ve got to trust your coach,” he said. “Here’s the man that should be deciding which kind of player he wants, the type of player, position he wants, his character he wants. It’s the manager who knows more than anyone about what he needs as a coach.

“And I think that, there’s a lot of this happening in the game now, these Moneyball ideas about looking at statistics of players and bypassing the manager’s thoughts, and I think it’s wrong.

“Why give him a job if he can’t do it? When they’re sitting around that table to appoint a manager, do they say, well: ‘He can be part of the committee?’ That’s wrong, and I don’t think Jürgen Klopp will accept that.”

He's bang on with that bit though.

A moment of clarity.

Bit harsh calling Rodgers a cunt didn't take you long to turn and stick the knife in while the mans down kick him when he's down why don't you? Bet you won't hit a man with spectacles tho

I'm starting to think you were telling the truth when you said I convinced you to start supporting BR towards the end as you seem to want to carry on talking about him longer than me.

No I don't think he is a cunt and I mentioned Torres and Suarez as example because they are two players I still here a lot of talk about from LFC fans, to me they are cunts.

A better example would have been Rafa or Gerrard, two men I liked a lot more then BR.Since they've left I can't say I have much interest in what they have to say or do unless it involves LFC.