Quantcast
Sopranos or Game of thrones? - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Sign in to follow this  
daved

Sopranos or Game of thrones?

Have never seen either.

Thinking of ordering box set, can't decide which?

Appreciate they are both very different genres, general opinion is both are brilliant.

Given the choice what would you reccomend?

The Wire

Now your complicating things.

That said all that ever seems to be on our TV is Peppa Pig or Come dine with me so pretty much anything recommended I'd consider

I started The Sopranos a few weeks ago & fucking love it. Hiighly recommended.

Never seen Game of Thrones because I don't watch programmes with dragons in them & if I want tits, I can just log into xvideos.

• Upvote 3

I'd get them both tbh

Know what you mean but would take me 20 years to get through both. I don't have Sky Sports so can't watch footy, between the wife and the 2 daughters I'm lucky to get half hour uninterrupted TV, that I can actually hear, a day.

Can't be doing with watching programmes on laptops or tablets.

Well, I do occasionally watch some "things" on the tablet.....

Do you even need to ask this?

Sopranos all day. I'd sooner watch it all twice than bother with GOT.

Do you even need to ask this?

Sopranos all day. I'd sooner watch it all twice than bother with GOT.

Pretty convincing case.

I thought it would be more of a divided opinion.

Quite looking forward to watching the Sopranos after some of the comments.

Cheers all.

It better not be shit...

The answer is clearly The Sopranos.

Game Of Thrones does have more tits though.

And although true, that's taking away from the fact there is a healthy supply of boobsdoo's in The Sopranos as well.

Why not both. It's chalk and cheese you can't really compare them as to what's better. i love sopranos and thrones equally fuck the heirarchy of enjoyment. i love custard, I love gravy, both have their place.

• Upvote 1

Game of Thrones is great but the Sopranos is a modern TV masterpiece. One of the best pieces of drama, comedy and crime fiction ever on a TV screen.

• Upvote 4

Game of Thrones is great but the Sopranos is a modern TV masterpiece. One of the best pieces of drama, comedy and crime fiction ever on a TV screen.

Jules knows.

You can re-watch and re-watch The Sopranos and it never gets old. Game of Thrones is great the first time you watch it but it's so reliant on shock plot twists, watching it again knowing what's coming up makes it a bit boring.

• Upvote 1