Quantcast
Adam Lallana - Page 23 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
SlugTrail

Adam Lallana

He's been brilliant since Klopp has come in and now he's adding goals to his game long may it continue.

He's one of the first players Klopp puts into his side every week which says a lot for how highly he's thought of.

• Upvote 1

My word, you'd have to say well done to the young fella for the pull of the trigger and staying on his feet. Very pleasant you'd have to say. Now hand me a Scotch and my car keys...

Harsh. But fair.

• Upvote 4

Looks great in midfield. Hindsight and all that but considering his work-rate and touch, he should have been tried out there sooner. Bizarrely, his end product seems to have improved even though his starting position is deeper.

can't help thinking watching Mane in training might has had a positive effect on what being more direct can bring. but all credit to the lad himself. very encouraging start to the season. get at those Chelsea fucking bellends

Will save my praise until he becomes more consistent. Works hard,but thats a prerequisite for everybody in any Liverpool team,in my opinion.

He is consistent in most of the things Klopp wants him to do . Goal scoring is not high up on that list I suspect. He contributes all over the pitch, which is more than you can say for most.

Brilliant finish on Saturday and that 13km stat is a pretty phenomenal improvement from a player who used have to be subbed after 60 minutes because he was so gassed.

Keep it up, Adam lad.

Never been a fan but he's turned it up a notch this year.  If he can improve his conversion rate (and as he's already scored 1/2 the league goals he manages last season, it's looking likely) he'll be a really good player for us. 

Never been a Lallana hater and always thought he was a gifted, if often ineffective, player.

Good work ethic and plenty of stamina, Klopp seems to be able to work some magic with these ex Southampton lads that failed to adjust to Liverpool under Rodgers.

I think one of things we will learn about Klopp is his ability to spot decent players when under performing and turn them around . Also his signings seem to be able to play football quite well 

All a refreshing change from Bodgers who couldn't spot a turkey if it had feathers and went gobble.

• Upvote 1

Always liked the lad. My biggest criticism has been that he slows attacks too often by holding onto the ball too long, taking unnecessary touches. This season he's been excellent.

A leader emerging ?

• Upvote 1

Always liked the lad. My biggest criticism has been that he slows attacks too often by holding onto the ball too long, taking unnecessary touches. This season he's been excellent.

A leader emerging ?

I think he should be captain if he maintains his good form, He did the job at Saints,

Pretty sure one of the reasons we bought him was as potential successor to  Stevie 

Starting to score more because it suits his quality to arrive in the box. Also less pressure on him to score than there was when he was playing further forward.

I still think my Lallana song is fucking boss

Lallanas in pyjamas,

Cruyff-turning up the stairs,

Lallanas in pyjamas,

Nutmegging teddy bears.

• Upvote 6