You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adam Lallana

SlugTrail

You came across as a bit Ray Wilkins in that post.

My word, you'd have to say well done to the young fella for the pull of the trigger and staying on his feet. Very pleasant you'd have to say.

Will save my praise until he becomes more consistent. Works hard,but thats a prerequisite for everybody in any Liverpool team,in my opinion.

He is consistent in most of the things Klopp wants him to do . Goal scoring is not high up on that list I suspect. He contributes all over the pitch, which is more than you can say for most.

Never been a Lallana hater and always thought he was a gifted, if often ineffective, player.

Good work ethic and plenty of stamina, Klopp seems to be able to work some magic with these ex Southampton lads that failed to adjust to Liverpool under Rodgers.

I think one of things we will learn about Klopp is his ability to spot decent players when under performing and turn them around . Also his signings seem to be able to play football quite well 

All a refreshing change from Bodgers who couldn't spot a turkey if it had feathers and went gobble.

• Upvote 1

Always liked the lad. My biggest criticism has been that he slows attacks too often by holding onto the ball too long, taking unnecessary touches. This season he's been excellent.

A leader emerging ?

I think he should be captain if he maintains his good form, He did the job at Saints,

Pretty sure one of the reasons we bought him was as potential successor to  Stevie 

Always liked the lad. My biggest criticism has been that he slows attacks too often by holding onto the ball too long, taking unnecessary touches. This season he's been excellent.

A leader emerging ?

I like the way he bollocked Mignolet on Saturday for fucking about with the ball in the area.  Hopefully Klopp has found just the right position for Lallana to excel in.  If he has those leadership qualities, we'll see them emerge as his confidence grows and he gives us more end product on the pitch.  But he has to do it consistently, that's the challenge for him.

And without any cunting Nivea on.