Quantcast
Adam Lallana - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

SlugTrail

Adam Lallana

He's shit, slow ponderous, takes too many touches cant spot runners & and a wastes of fucking money.

oh but he has a good first touch, pity once he has that good first touch my point above comes into play.

Hopefully Klopp bins him, Lovren, and Allen in January.

£60m. Jesus cunting christ.

Lallana and Allen are made for a klopp team, I thought you at least pretended to know what you're talking about.

moof he is shit, the sooner we stop praising mediocrity the sooner we can get back to where we need to be.

Sorry, I didn't realise it was me holding us back all this time by thinking Lallana is a good player.

• Upvote 1

Bit unfair to single out Lallana when he scored last night. Ok, he also missed a sitter but still, he's not our biggest problem. 

He was never the midfielder we should have been signing from Southampton. We could have got Schneiderlin for the same money and he would have been far better for us. Lallana is just a luxury that very few teams can afford. That's not his fault though and he does his best so he deserves a bit of slack.

• Upvote 1

Lallana and Allen are made for a klopp team, I thought you at least pretended to know what you're talking about.

Calm down, you delicate little queef.

• Upvote 4

Allen isn't even made for Football.  He falls apart quicker than knock-off Lego.

I'd forgotten about Gonzalez. He became one of the best players in the world while we waited for his work permit to come through. My main memory of his time here is him getting bullied at Anfield by Gary Neville. Unforgivable.

Rafa signed a lot worse than Riera, though. Limited but functional footballer, and played his part in 2008/09.

Babel achieved more at the club than Rodgers will.

He does some pretty stuff with the ball.  Pretty ineffective mostly.

He looks like Wolverine, but instead of steel claws he has budgie feathers.

I'd like to see how he fares under a manager who can set a side up properly though.  He could be an asset for us if he can manage to make those lovely touches and Cruyff turns count,  instead of the ball mostly being shuttled off sideways or back to the midfield.

We don't have room for passengers, be they talented or not. 

flick, dispossessed, cruyff turn, tackled, misplaced pass, fingers through hair, nivea, cruyff turn, shit out of tackle, flick into touch, point, grimace  slow down to shit out of tackle, goal every 23rd game, run fingers through hair, cruyff turn, nivea for boys, shit out of tackle, timid interview, cruyf turn into shower, nivea.

repeat to fade

• Upvote 16