You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Another US Shooting

General Dryness

• 3 weeks later...

Already seen shouts like “the liberal democratic media will spin this for political gain” “this is the blame of the left wing media” “Biden is making America burn” “don’t spin this as a racist attack” etc 

The worlds fucked 

2 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Are eyebrows allowed to be raised? Are questions allowed to be spoken?

Why are you pretending you can’t ask questions or raise eyebrows? Who could stop you?

And, I guess importantly, what questions are you asking? Looks like a link to me. 

If a jihad kills someone in the west the police will obviously go through the suspects computer/books/messages etc to find the influencers and organisations he's been following and reading, even if the suspect rarely leaves his own bedroom. Action against them organisations/hate preachers follows. Its a little more thorough than SaaS implying ah well 'he's not a member'. You didn't have to go to Syria and be a member of Isis to commit murder on British and American streets I'm asking if the same procedure will follow with the death of a dozen or so blacks by a confirmed white supremacist?

Christchurch shooter, white, taken alive 

Norway bomber and shooter, white, taken alive 

Aurora Batman shooter, white, taken alive 

Buffalo shooter, white, taken alive 

All armed to the teeth with bodies sprawled everywhere. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Christchurch shooter, white, taken alive 

Norway bomber and shooter, white, taken alive 

Aurora Batman shooter, white, taken alive 

Buffalo shooter, white, taken alive 

All armed to the teeth with bodies sprawled everywhere. 

Wasn't a Syrian or (something like that) immigrant who shot up a supermarket in Colorado also taken alive, as was the black driver of a SUV that ran deliberately into that parade?

8 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Wasn't a Syrian or (something like that) immigrant who shot up a supermarket in Colorado also taken alive, as was the black driver of a SUV that ran deliberately into that parade?

Well the SUV isn’t relevant is it. Black people get shot for running over there. I’m pointing out that it’s weird that 4 (I’m sure I can find more) high profile mass shootings by white supremacists have ended with them in handcuffs and taken into custody. 

As you well know. 

24 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Well the SUV isn’t relevant is it. Black people get shot for running over there. I’m pointing out that it’s weird that 4 (I’m sure I can find more) high profile mass shootings by white supremacists have ended with them in handcuffs and taken into custody. 

As you well know. 

What if the difference is that those white terrorists you mentioned just give up and get it down their weapons? 

I ask the question because the most harrowing killing of a civilian by the police was a white guy. There’s no doubt there’s racist police, there’s no doubt there’s police who would kill quicker if it’s a black person. I’m just asking the question because it might not be as easily as pointing at those incidents and drawing the conclusion about race. 

Here’s some stats that’s worth looking at. 

https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/

The above link shows more whites are shot per year, though this link shows as a percentage per million blacks are killed more often. 

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1123070/police-shootings-rate-ethnicity-us/

Of course, other factors matter. For example, how many crimes with deadly weapons are there by each race. Interesting subject though. 

21 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

As you well know. 

Two of your examples were not even in the US. So I'd say the SUV guy is more relevant than what New Zealand or Norway police do.

The thing is, every time there is an attack now, it seems to cause all sorts of cunts on social media pretending to be deeply affected by it whilst hoping it will somehow further their own political agenda, only to completely lose interest if/when it transpires the colour/political alignment was not what they needed.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Two of your examples were not even in the US. So I'd say the SUV guy is more relevant than what New Zealand or Norway police do.

The thing is, every time there is an attack now, it seems to cause all sorts of cunts on social media pretending to be deeply affected by it whilst hoping it will somehow further their own political agenda, only to completely lose interest if/when it transpires the colour/political alignment was not what they needed.

Is that what you’re suggesting I’m doing? This was a racist attack. The 180 page manifesto confirms that. Racism is rife worldwide no matter how much whataboutery people come up with. 

Sorry that doesn’t work for you. 

8 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

What if the difference is that those white terrorists you mentioned just give up and get it down their weapons? 

I ask the question because the most harrowing killing of a civilian by the police was a white guy. There’s no doubt there’s racist police, there’s no doubt there’s police who would kill quicker if it’s a black person. I’m just asking the question because it might not be as easily as pointing at those incidents and drawing the conclusion about race. 

Here’s some stats that’s worth looking at. 

https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/

The above link shows more whites are shot per year, though this link shows as a percentage per million blacks are killed more often. 

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1123070/police-shootings-rate-ethnicity-us/

Of course, other factors matter. For example, how many crimes with deadly weapons are there by each race. Interesting subject though. 

I’m pointing out that (ok Aurora was just a lunatic and not race related) 3 high profile white supremacist mass shootings have ended with the shooter in custody alive. They might throw their weapons down of course. I don’t see any of them having their neck knelt on for 9 minutes until they die. 

1 minute ago, Gnasher said:

This is a not a random killing, thus is a white supremacist killing of black people, possibly terrorist fuelled by online propaganda similar to that used by the Jihadi groups of a few years ago.

But but the Virginia tech shooter wasn’t white Caucasian etc etc !!!! 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Is that what you’re suggesting I’m doing? This was a racist attack. The 180 page manifesto confirms that. Racism is rife worldwide no matter how much whataboutery people come up with. 

Your post was not about how it was a racist attack, but how the shooter was taken alive, and how if it wasn't white, he wouldn't be, implying that the police of New Zealand, Norway and the US only kill non-white terrorists-mass shooters.