You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Another US Shooting

General Dryness

2 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I didn't mean that specific incident, you said 'lunatic country', I don't believe it's any more Lunatic than the UK, it's the laws that are the problem.

I think it is, but I dont think by much. As you say, hard to judge when there aren't simple laws that would keep army weapons out of the hands your average gimp.

8 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

Before the guns came out, it was those 2 in the wrong, from that evidence (albeit limited evidence).

Even when the guns came out they were too fucking stupid to back down. Weird stupid dead cunts.

When you get a gun pointed at you, unless it's something you're used to the way you react is probably instinct, think you're being a bit harsh on the victims.

1 minute ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

He shot him, everyone's tough with a gun in their hand, with little no back story about them it's just total speculation.

Yea like I said (Or meant to imply) the guy snapped. It wasnt the right or logical solution to their argument. Verified by himself shortly after by blowing his own lid off.

But cant help but watch that and think that couple were both wankers and really fucking stupid.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

I think it is, but I dont think by much. As you say, hard to judge when there aren't simple laws that would keep army weapons out of the hands your average gimp.

Based on the last years events within this country, and the support for the tories and Brexit, I give this country zero credit for anything.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

When you get a gun pointed at you, unless it's something you're used to the way you react is probably instinct, think you're being a bit harsh on the victims.

I assume my reaction would be to soil my pants, cry, and apologise profusely. But I could be wrong.

• Upvote 1

It's the price you have to pay for FREEDOM.

I do agree I am grateful most days that it is hard to get guns in this country. However, I do believe as a runner you should be able to shoot people who are totally ignorant of you and take up as much space as possible then randomly stop, or take up the entire area by being on one side whilst their dog on a long lead goes across to the other side, then look at you like you are an idiot when you ask for space. 

I believe the Loop Line should be a Purge zone 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

I do agree I am grateful most days that it is hard to get guns in this country. However, I do believe as a runner you should be able to shoot people who are totally ignorant of you and take up as much space as possible then randomly stop, or take up the entire area by being on one side whilst their dog on a long lead goes across to the other side, then look at you like you are an idiot when you ask for space. 

Also groups of 4+ who take up all of huge wide paths. That's what machine guns were made for, IMO.

3 hours ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

Ive never had a gun pointed at me, but in high stress situations i'm more "freeze" as a response.

I did once, by a German copper in a beerkeller in Munich after a full scale riot had broken out in there. This was the night before a certain sporting event in that city in 1981.

He just said 'you go now, ja?'. I just said yep, and disappeared.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, tokyojoe said:

I did once, by a German copper in a beerkeller in Munich after a full scale riot had broken out in there. This was the night before a certain sporting event in that city in 1981.

He just said 'you go now, ja?'. I just said yep, and disappeared.

Wait, you didn't square up to him and say "GO AHEAD PUSSY"?

2 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

I like your style.

In days gone by, walking along busy pavements with shufflers blocking my way ahead I’ve always been seized by an urge to hack them down with said implement 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jennings said:

Not having a go, but we shouldn't have videos/pictures like that on here.

You are and are clearly holding out for Remmies old prefect job but fair enough. I wasn't keen on posting it. I actually regretted it not long after but it was too late. 

Not the most graphic like its only cctv. It's easily accessible on the internet anyway. 

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You are and are clearly holding out for Remmies old prefect job but fair enough...

Yeah soz - didn't mean to be sanctimonious.

I guess I am a bit of a softlad - easily upset by that sort of stuff. Recently, someone who usually sends funny stuff to a group chat I'm in, sent a video of someone who had been gouged by a bull. Honestly It really bothered me. 

8 hours ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

Jeeeezuz.

If a guy is coming at you with a gun though, why would you scream "GO AHEAD" at him. Jesus christ. The guy obviously had lost the plot.

Grim.

Also not saying he deserved to die, but if you're screaming and crowing at your neighbour that you're going to make his life hell and you'll kick his fucking ass, walking about carrying invisible TVs, you come across like a big bullying cunt. Except this time the person you're intimidating snapped and fucking ended you.

Yep, chat shit, get banged.

4 minutes ago, Jennings said:

Yeah soz - didn't mean to be sanctimonious.

I guess I am a bit of a softlad - easily upset by that sort of stuff. Recently, someone who usually sends funny stuff to a group chat I'm in, sent a video of someone who had been gouged by a bull. Honestly It really bothered me. 

Tbh if it was too gory I wouldn't have. I hate shit like that myself.