You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Another US Shooting

General Dryness

Watching the United game on a yank stream last weekend with my 5 year old lad, and this came on at half time. 

I shit myself in case he'd ask me questions about it, because I'd have no idea how to explain that there's countries that have semi-regular school shootings. 

Crazy that such a developed country needs to have adverts like this.

9 hours ago, Aventus said:

Watching the United game on a yank stream last weekend with my 5 year old lad, and this came on at half time. 

I shit myself in case he'd ask me questions about it, because I'd have no idea how to explain that there's countries that have semi-regular school shootings. 

Crazy that such a developed country needs to have adverts like this.

What the absolute fucking hell? 

America, unfuck yourselves. 

A manhunt is on for a gunman who opened fire at an off-campus homecoming party near Greenville, Texas, killing two people and sending 14 more to area hospitals, police said Sunday.

Efforts to find the shooter are being complicated, however, by witnesses' reticence, Hunt County Sheriff Randy Meeks told reporters.
"It appalls me that, as many folks that were there, (they) have not been able to give us a better description of this shooter," the sheriff said. "Due to the many different descriptions being provided by those in attendance at that party, we unfortunately do not have any solid suspect information to provide at this time."

You have to really, really luv ya some guns in Texas.

7 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

A manhunt is on for a gunman who opened fire at an off-campus homecoming party near Greenville, Texas, killing two people and sending 14 more to area hospitals, police said Sunday.

Efforts to find the shooter are being complicated, however, by witnesses' reticence, Hunt County Sheriff Randy Meeks told reporters.
"It appalls me that, as many folks that were there, (they) have not been able to give us a better description of this shooter," the sheriff said. "Due to the many different descriptions being provided by those in attendance at that party, we unfortunately do not have any solid suspect information to provide at this time."

You have to really, really luv ya some guns in Texas.

There's a reason being called a Texan has become an insult. Mentalists.

• 3 weeks later...

5 people shot not necessarily dead according to the local sheriff. 15 year old Asian lad apparently. 

President Trump is monitoring the shooting

From CNN's Betsy Klein

President Trump is monitoring reports of the Santa Clarita high school shooting, deputy press secretary Judd Deere said in a statement: 

"The President is monitoring the ongoing reports of a school shooting in Santa Clarita, CA. The White House encourages all those in the area to follow the advice of local law enforcement and first responders."

17 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The level of thickness in the Trump lot is outstanding

Of course legislation won't stop some 15 year old kid from obtaining a firearm, because he has grown up in a country where kids are taught from an early age to pledge allegiance to the American flag at least once a week, and that every US citizen has a right to bear arms as per some ancient constitutional amendment that may have been deemed necessary at the time but isn't allowed to be questioned more than 200 years on when things are supposed to have changed for the better, and that guns can be the solution to any problem. Got a problem with your school? Shoot the bastards! Got a problem with your classmates? Shoot the bastards! Got a problem with your parents? Shoot the bastards! Got a problem with your neighbours? Shoot the bastards! Got a problem with yourself? Best to blow your bastard brains out! Anything approaching rational thought is un-American.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Trumo said:

Of course legislation won't stop some 15 year old kid from obtaining a firearm, because he has grown up in a country where kids are taught from an early age to pledge allegiance to the American flag at least once a week, and that every US citizen has a right to bear arms as per some ancient constitutional amendment that may have been deemed necessary at the time but isn't allowed to be questioned more than 200 years on when things are supposed to have changed for the better, and that guns can be the solution to any problem. Got a problem with your school? Shoot the bastards! Got a problem with your classmates? Shoot the bastards! Got a problem with your parents? Shoot the bastards! Got a problem with your neighbours? Shoot the bastards! Got a problem with yourself? Best to blow your bastard brains out! Anything approaching rational thought is un-American.

You could shoot a man for cheating you at cards up until recently. Maniacs.