You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Another US Shooting

General Dryness

16 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Have no victims of the US mass shootings,many of them,not tried a mass action against the manufacturers or government?

Reading some of the NRA shaggers on Twatter it seems that guns are inanimate objects and it takes a black person to shoot them. White shooters are Liberal/FBI hoaxes. 

8 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Have no victims of the US mass shootings,many of them,not tried a mass action against the manufacturers or government?

I think it is impossible

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protection_of_Lawful_Commerce_in_Arms_Act#:~:text=The Protection of Lawful Commerce,been committed with their products.

The Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA) is a U.S law, passed in 2005, that protects firearms manufacturers and dealers from being held liable when crimes have been committed with their products.

Both arms manufacturers and dealers can still be held liable for damages resulting from defective products, breach of contract, criminal misconduct, and other actions for which they are directly responsible. They may also be held liable for negligent entrustment when they have reason to know a gun is intended for use in a crime

Turns out the robbery suspect wasn’t a robbery suspect but rather was wanted on a warrant for theft of a car. And some suggestions they may have hit the wrong house.

Still, the officers can kick back and have a cigar knowing they’ll have qualified immunity from prosecution. Meanwhile the state will run off a cheque for mum and dad to pop down to Walmart and buy a new kid.

Footage from the school shooting has been released.  I won’t post it here but it’s on Twitter.  I could only watch 30 seconds but apparently shows coppers just standing around waiting. 

At the start a kid just walks into a corridor and sees him shooting.  Heartbreaking.  The coppers who stood by - well, I’ve no words. 

10 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Footage from the school shooting has been released.  I won’t post it here but it’s on Twitter.  I could only watch 30 seconds but apparently shows coppers just standing around waiting. 

At the start a kid just walks into a corridor and sees him shooting.  Heartbreaking.  The coppers who stood by - well, I’ve no words. 

Poor kids. Basically sitting ducks with no back up.