You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Another US Shooting

General Dryness

On 15/05/2022 at 15:21, Bjornebye said:

Taken alive. No surprise there. Of course if it was black on white I suspect his brain would be in about a million pieces. Just a hunch. 

I think he surrendered himself. I'm thinking he'll plead NG and look to push his manifesto at any televised trial.

It’s like that racist black bloke ploughing through and killing a load people including kids at a parade not long ago or the other black racist bloke last month shooting people in a NYC subway.  They soon disappeared from the media but ya know he’s White so gotta jump on that bandwagon.

3 minutes ago, J-V said:

It’s like that racist black bloke ploughing through and killing a load people including kids at a parade not long ago or the other black racist bloke last month shooting people in a NYC subway.  They soon disappeared from the media but ya know he’s White so gotta jump on that bandwagon.

The one that was escaping from cops in a domestic incident and inadvertently went into a parade and wasn't racist at all? (still a cunt clearly) 

And the subway attack that killed nobody? This Frank James?

“The videos he posted frequently devolved into outbursts of homophobia, misogyny and offensive comments about Black people, Hispanic people and white people,” the New York Times writes about Frank James, the suspect in the subway terrorist attack

“Mr. James, who is Black, directed much of his hatred toward Black people, whom he often blamed for the way they were treated in the United States.”

CNN echoes the claim. James “repeatedly espoused hatred toward African Americans.”

ahahaha fucking hell are you his Lawyer.  He wasn't being persued had no need to turn into the parade and drove through police barricades to do so.  He's clearly racist there's more than enough evidence of the shit he's come out with previously that proved that.  Any excuse though.

He shot 10 people because nobody was killed is an irrelevance he's either a shit shot or was that good he knew none would be fatel.

Both out of the "news cycle" rapidly.

12 minutes ago, J-V said:

ahahaha fucking hell are you his Lawyer.  He wasn't being persued had no need to turn into the parade and drove through police barricades to do so.  He's clearly racist there's more than enough evidence of the shit he's come out with previously that proved that.  Any excuse though.

He shot 10 people because nobody was killed is an irrelevance he's either a shit shot or was that good he knew none would be fatel.

Both out of the "news cycle" rapidly.

How do you know he wasn't being pursued? Oh and I remember it being in the news for more than 5 days thats for sure. 

As for the subway shooter, nobody died. That is usually quite telling in how big a story is. 

I think the poster of the tweet I shared is comparing this shooting of 10 people who died just 5 days ago because it's the more recent one maybe? The Will Smith slap got far more media coverage than all of them. 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

How do you know he wasn't being pursued? Oh and I remember it being in the news for more than 5 days thats for sure. 

As for the subway shooter, nobody died. That is usually quite telling in how big a story is. 

I think the poster of the tweet I shared is comparing this shooting of 10 people who died just 5 days ago because it's the more recent one maybe? The Will Smith slap got far more media coverage than all of them. 

The Police reports you know the people you think actually we're persueing the cunt.  The fact you've come out with excuses for the cunt we'll.

Both we're out of the media quick the Wakausha one was easily out of the main media in the same vein the NYC subway didn't even last that long.

The Will Smith bollocks says more about society in general and what dickheads like to consume.

2 minutes ago, J-V said:

The Police reports you know the people you think actually we're persueing the cunt.  The fact you've come out with excuses for the cunt we'll.

Both we're out of the media quick the Wakausha one was easily out of the main media in the same vein the NYC subway didn't even last that long.

The Will Smith bollocks says more about society in general and what dickheads like to consume.

I hadn't seen the final report on the parade one. Just read up about it. Guy was clearly a cunt and it probably should have stayed in the media even longer. The subway attack, NOBODY DIED. 

This shooting 5 days ago where 10 people were killed in a targeted white supremacist attack by an 18 year old kid with semi-automatic weapons and a 180 page manifesto of hate should still be in the mainstream news. I looked on the daily mail us app on my phone earlier and not a single fucking article. The ones earlier in the week had comments sections full of cunts blaming Biden, liberalism anyone but the racist murdering cunt. 

Nobody died by sheer luck. 10 lives directly affected plus the familes and other passengers.

Face facts actual News moves out of the media quick no matter the skin colour, story.  Media in general are out to make money through clicks, ads etc so pump out new stories relentlessly why do you think it's filled with Celebrity shit.

2 minutes ago, J-V said:

Nobody died by sheer luck. 10 lives directly affected plus the familes and other passengers.

Face facts actual News moves out of the media quick no matter the skin colour, story.  Media in general are out to make money through clicks, ads etc so pump out new stories relentlessly why do you think it's filled with Celebrity shit.

There is no comparison to be made between the two no matter how hard you try. 

Yep you're spot on with the second bit. Fuck the news eh. 

Yea newsworthyness isn't about how tragic it is, it's about how unusual it is. If the US didn't have multiple mass shootings a year it would stay in the news longer. If actors slapped others live at the oscars more often, it wouldn't stay in the news as long.

Not saying its right, but no real surprise as to why. People dying in wars we haven't heard of every day too and it's not considered newsworthy. Also the Will Smith stuff was on some level pretty funny and a good source of memes which kept it circulating for longer.

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

15 dead the fucking bastard 

It's just changed. Was showing as 13 injured. No words, primary aged children. 18 year old shooter. This is just an extension of the 17 year old Kenosha shooter being found not guilty. An inspiration to these loons.

29 minutes ago, skend04 said:

It's just changed. Was showing as 13 injured. No words, primary aged children. 18 year old shooter. This is just an extension of the 17 year old Kenosha shooter being found not guilty. An inspiration to these loons.

Would be surprised if they have much in common.

• Upvote 1