You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Another US Shooting

General Dryness

They need to update the figures from 27th October, but they probably need to pick up the pace a little bit if they're going to beat 2017's figure of 346.

With this one, at least 295 (not counting any others between 27th October and today).

https://www.abc15.com/news/data/mass-shootings-in-the-us-when-where-they-have-occurred-in-2018

6 minutes ago, aRdja said:

12 confirmed dead so far.

They're in my thoughts. 

If only the victims had guns. 

It was a no-gun area, which are the unsafest. 

Give toddlers guns. 

I blame the liberals. 

EDIT: Oops, I posted the whole 'how to reply to gun violence' list that I had saved. I just meant the top line.

• Downvote 1

Fox guest Dr. Darrin Porcher says that when confronted by an active shooter, victims should simply rush the gunman: “Granted, someone may get shot, but the truth of the matter is this will decrease the carnage far greater than if you look to run, hide, and dial 911.”

15 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Fox guest Dr. Darrin Porcher says that when confronted by an active shooter, victims should simply rush the gunman: “Granted, someone may get shot, but the truth of the matter is this will decrease the carnage far greater than if you look to run, hide, and dial 911.”

Christ thats some logic. I wonder if he'd practise what he preaches and run at a gun man shooting in a crowd of people.

17 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Fucking hell, someone's making a bid for a role in the Trump adminstration.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Yeah, it's all so simple. Just rush the guy with an automatic rifle like you're in a movie and less people may die after you die. What a stupid cunt. 

2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Yeah, it's all so simple. Just rush the guy with an automatic rifle like you're in a movie and less people may die after you die. What a stupid cunt. 

If all the stupid cunts did this, we might actually be onto something.

• Upvote 2

Las Vegas shooting survivor among dead

A man who survived a mass shooting in Las Vegas last year was among those killed in Wednesday's attack in California, his family says.

Telemachus Orfanos, 27, died alongside 11 others when a man opened fire at the Borderline Bar and Grill in Thousand Oaks, north-west of Los Angeles.

He escaped death last year when a gunman killed 58 people in Las Vegas.

A number of survivors of that shooting, the worst in modern US history, have said they were at the bar on Wednesday.

"My son was in Las Vegas with a lot of his friends and he came home. He didn't come home last night," his mother told ABC News.

"I don't want prayers, I don't want thoughts, I want gun control", she said.

"It's particularly ironic that after surviving the worst mass shooting in modern history, he went on to be killed in his hometown," his father told the Ventura County Star.

Police have named the suspect in Wednesday's attack as 28-year-old Ian David Long, a US Marine Corps veteran with suspected PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder).

He served in Afghanistan from November 2010 to June 2011, officials say, and was found dead at the scene.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46150847

From that article:

"I don't want prayers, I don't want thoughts, I want gun control", she said.

Good luck with that I'm afraid. There are too many backward-ass faux-religious cunts in positions of authority in your country who will only even want the opposite of what you're saying, and too many braindead subservient morons who will back them up. And they might even use your ethnic background to question your right to be there in the first place.

• 2 weeks later...
  • dave u changed the title to Another US Shooting