You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Late night drunken snacks.............

Guest Pistonbroke

Guest Pistonbroke

Just gone 3.30AM here and I have made a right mess of the kitchen. Thought it would be a good idea to make myself a nice home made doner kebab. 

Tastes nice, but the kitchen is now in a shit state and the missus wion't be imporessed come the morning. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I just discovered that I made baked spuds last night while I fell asleep. Excellent.

I once put a pizza in the oven and fell asleep, thank fuck for smoke alarms. 

I got up this morning and there was more cheese in our kitchen than at a fucking Kenny G concert, the missus had made nachos and obviously thought semtex was the best way to warm it up.

I can't be arsed making stuff when I'm drinking, a cigarette every 30 minutes does me fine.

She thinks it's weird that I eat them as well, maniac.

• Upvote 2

Eating's cheating, that's my motto now.

Had a bit of a disaster years ago with a frozen pizza I'd put in the oven still with the polystyrene base under it and then fell asleep.

House fucking stank for weeks.

I remember 'warming up' a chinese in the microwave a few years ago without checking that the plastic containers were microwavable. I'm sure the stink took £10k off the house price three years later.

Space Raiders. Used to buy about 10 packets from the Spar on Crosby Rd North in Waterloo after a piss up down South Road. Always been wary of putting the oven on post pub as a teacher in our school had been to watch F*****ll and had a few then decided he wanted something to eat. He turned the oven on and then fell asleep on the couch and his entire flat burnt down along with him.

• Upvote 1

Space Raiders. Used to buy about 10 packets from the Spar on Crosby Rd North in Waterloo after a piss up down South Road. Always been wary of putting the oven on post pub as a teacher in our school had been to watch F*****ll and had a few then decided he wanted something to eat. He turned the oven on and then fell asleep on the couch and his entire flat burnt down along with him.

Its a massive ongoing safety campaign here. Apparently char grilling oneself after a few tinnies is a kiwi pastime.

d6pIUAq.jpg

• Upvote 2

Just gone 3.30AM here and I have made a right mess of the kitchen. Thought it would be a good idea to make myself a nice home made doner kebab.

Tastes nice, but the kitchen is now in a shit state and the missus wion't be imporessed come the morning.

Ive been there bud. "Were you eating it or fighting it." Great line from her broke the ice