You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Aston Villa (h) 26/9/15

an tha

It's time for Rodgers to unleash the holy of holy formation, the most hidden, the most secret, the one he learned coaching the Tibetan Reincarnated Under Births. It's time.

The Kop will be transformed into a time portal, where it's always the 70's and you can fuck whoever you want and smoke in elevators and where any bad games will be forgotten because you know the 80's are coming.

• Upvote 2

It's time for Rodgers to unleash the holy of holy formation, the most hidden, the most secret, the one he learned coaching the Tibetan Reincarnated Under Births. It's time.

The Kop will be transformed into a time portal, where it's always the 70's and you can fuck whoever you want and smoke in elevators and where any bad games will be forgotten because you know the 80's are coming.

FOUR FOUR FUCKING TWO

3-0 - 41,000 fans leave Anfield happy with the good work of the 1st half of Arsenal and the promising signs against Norwich transformed into a positive result....5,000 internet "red warriors" go into meltdown because they have to put up with "white teeth fraud who almost won us the league" for a bit longer...

• Downvote 1

well, its 6 games into the season - maybe if you gave him a bit more?

playing the best attacking football in Europe 17 months ago....or is that forgotten...the bastard couldn't sustain it...well, we think he can't...doesn't look like it...let's the sack the fucker and get someone else in who can*

* on the condition that he does it within 9 months, otherwise he's a cunt, he' s out...move on to the next..etc etc etc

sad times to be a Liverpool fan

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

playing the best attacking football in Europe 17 months ago....or is that forgotten...the bastard couldn't sustain it...well, we think he can't...doesn't look like it...let's the sack the fucker and get someone else in who can*

* on the condition that he does it within 9 months, otherwise he's a cunt, he' s out...move on to the next..etc etc etc

It's not a slight dip in form though is it, or where we've just been unlucky? It's steaming piles of shite served up week after week and at great expense. For a long, long time. Let's be honest, over the last 3 and a bit seasons it's been more shite than good. And even when it was good we didn't win anything. If it looked like there was anything to grasp onto fair enough but it just gets worse and worse.

Top top trolling.

• Upvote 2

it was pretty good between January - April 14...

and half decent between January- mid March 2015

not too bad this season either...4 out of 6 matches we've played ok.

admittedly you would expect a settled playing pattern and team in his 4th season but if the 2nd half of 13-14 is a taster of what he can do, I'm prepared to give him more than 6 games..

this "down to Suarez" revisionism bollocks  doesn't reflect the reality that we actually won more points that season without him that season than with him

• Downvote 5

What's your favourite cup match win under Rodgers?

it was pretty good between January - April 14...

and half decent between January- mid March 2015

not too bad this season either...4 out of 6 matches we've played ok.

admittedly you would expect a settled playing pattern and team in his 4th season but if the 2nd half of 13-14 is a taster of what he can do, I'm prepared to give him more than 6 games..

this "down to Suarez" revisionism bollocks  doesn't reflect the reality that we actually won more points that season without him that season than with him

What, you mean all FIVE games that he missed that season? What about the 33 he took part in, in which he scored 31 times, made 14 assists and was involved in almost every other goal that we scored?

• Upvote 1

If JoeBuck is posting in good faith then fair enough to you mate. I was a late adopter to wanting rid of Rodgers. I finally cracked after the Man Utd game. There was a strong case for him to answer in the summer, he was backed by the owners and then put back in again for this season. But after the Man Utd game it just seemed clear to me that there was no spark whatsoever. I'm not sure that he has a clear idea about what he is doing at the moment. It looks to me like he has too many permutations and thoughts, and the whole thing is flat as a pancake. I'll never abuse him or anything like that. I respect the position he holds as Liverpool manager, but I think it has come to the end of the line for Brendan Rodgers.

Hopefully we will bring Klopp in. He's had a sabbatical so will come back into the game raring to go. We represent an excellent challenge for anyone who is worth their salt. Nobody expects us to compete for the title any time soon, but there is a lot of potential upside for a manager who can come in and get the thing going again.

Klopp would breathe new life into the place. He would get some tempo into the team and I think we'd start pressing again. He'll be loved at Liverpool and I think he knows it (obviously he will have to produce, mind). It is possible the owners might be wary of this last part, as in some ways it would make him more powerful than they are. I hope they aren't thinking like that. 

• Upvote 2