Quantcast
Cunt thread titles - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kevin D

Cunt thread titles

How else are people meant to scream 'look at how angry yet zany I am. LOOK AT ME!'?

Put stuff in the gazillion other threads on the same issue? As if.

• Upvote 3

How else are people meant to scream 'look at how angry yet zany I am. LOOK AT ME!'?

Put stuff in the gazillion other threads on the same issue? As if.

Exactly, it's that shouty, hysterical bollocks that irritates.

• Upvote 1

"Please stop the pain" is the best one yet.

Ha, that's superb, I missed that one. Reads like a Mills and Boon title, not the 37th thread that day on how much you think everyone at the club are cunts.

• Upvote 1

"Please stop the pain" is the best one yet.

I apologise for the sensational thread title. I didn't see it that way when i typed it out. It was tough to watch the game on Wednesday, we do so many things wrong and get outplayed by some really shit teams. 

But, this is a forum and it's a chance for us all to share our views and opinions. Sometimes you want to get things off your chest and say how you feel and if others agree or disagree. 

It's a little "forum police" to expect everyone to post in the relevant threads, it's not RAWK.

I apologise for the sensational thread title. I didn't see it that way when i typed it out. It was tough to watch the game on Wednesday, we do so many things wrong and get outplayed by some really shit teams. 

But, this is a forum and it's a chance for us all to share our views and opinions. Sometimes you want to get things off your chest and say how you feel and if others agree or disagree. 

It's a little "forum police" to expect everyone to post in the relevant threads, it's not RAWK.

Hysterical quim.