You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Martin GOBSHITE Tyler.......

old skool tom

Tyler is pure Sky Sports. All about dramatic moments and over the top analysis.

If we were top dogs,he'd love us. He's not going to say anything about Pogba because the Sky Sports marketing department can't allow anything bad to be said about "the world'most expensive talent".

The funniest is the love in for Rooney. He's the epitome of the type of Scouser that the Daily Mail/Sun middle Englander despises yet somehow he's marketed by Tyler and Sky as a noble braveheart who is the right man to beat Sir Bobby's record. Fucking hillarious.

I don't think he's biased. He's gone absolutely bonkers for Gerrard goals and the Aguero title-winning goal in the past. 

You can tell he gets hard thinking about narratives and storylines, though. He was probably holding his dick from the moment Rooney came on today just hoping that he would be able to say the line he'd rehearsed the night before in case he'd score.

He said it anyway the whopper,  " Its written in the stars".. He couldn't wait until he scored

Had Oliver done his job Rooney would have walked,. Bet Tyler hadn't rehearsed a line for that. Anyway there's no excuse for him. he is biased and gets away with all sorts of shite in his desperate sycophantic efforts to praise all things Utd . A truly awful commentator

Every week I tweet sky to ask them who is responsible for cleaning up his Cum stains in the gantry.

He's a fucking cunt. He's as one sided as they come. Blinkered bastard. He's the type that hangs his used teabags on the washing line to dry for reuse. He feeds hedgehogs milk. He's a bastard.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Every week I tweet sky to ask them who is responsible for cleaning up his Cum stains in the gantry.

He's a fucking cunt. He's as one sided as they come. Blinkered bastard. He's the type that hangs his used teabags on the washing line to dry for reuse. He feeds hedgehogs milk. He's a bastard.

Do they reply??

Him being biased seems like something not to get wound up about.

Their were 3 pundits calling Liverpool "we" yesterday. I'm not arsed if he hates us, he's only calling a match, can make my own mind up if he chats bollocks.

As for him being a cunt, that's a different matter all together

• Upvote 1

I've not had sky sports for a while and I'd never noticed the whole Tyler thing before....

But today, wow. It was like he was writing a book and each attack they had was an epic battle scene with Rooney or Ibrahimovic the brave gallant warrior.

Gary Neville kept playing Utd down, accusing them of long balls and no composure. I'm sure he's instructed to do it to just to keep attention away from the buffoon creaming his pants next to him

Neville plays it down when it's something innocuous like a few aimless long balls but his spiteful bias comes out when it matters and only slightly changes his opinion if it's overwhelming footage of the opposite. Hardly a mention of Pogba being a prick yesterday or that Herrera is a snivelling little play acting rat. When he pulled Firmino back, then wouldn't let go and Firmino pushed his chest to say get off, he was saying he was lucky to get away with it and with the Rooney on Milner challenge, I might be wrong but I think he basically said that wasn't bad just went for the ball, then when he seen it again said yea that's a bad one. He's a prick.

Shite since Peter Jones died.

Peter Jones..now he was a commentator of real quality.

Obviously for what he said in his closing remarks at Hillsborough which still sends shivers down the spine and a tear to the eye whenever I can bring myself to listen to it.

Also many a night years ago when Liverpool were playing in vital matches, listening in to his commentary which would have me shitting myself half the time but always on the edge of my seat.

• Upvote 3

Of all the teams in the league I think we are the last ones who should be screaming about bias.

Lawro, Hansen, Carra, Rednap, Murphy, Macmanaman, Souness, Owen ish, Gerrard,etc are all regular pundits and if I was a supporter of another team that would drive me mad.

All ex-players so to be somewhat expected. Tyler however is supposed to be impartial.

Peter Jones..now he was a commentator of real quality.

Obviously for what he said in his closing remarks at Hillsborough which still sends shivers down the spine and a tear to the eye whenever I can bring myself to listen to it.

Also many a night years ago when Liverpool were playing in vital matches, listening in to his commentary which would have me shitting myself half the time but always on the edge of my seat.

He was dramatic for the right reasons.

If he had a bias, it was to make things honestly compelling.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

I am completely in favour of removing Lawro, Murphy and Owen from all forms of media.

+ Redknapp. I see Hansen is on AR's list, he's retired and Gerrard hasn't done much. 

All ex-players so to be somewhat expected. Tyler however is supposed to be impartial.

Agreed a commentator as opposed to a pundit especially the lead guy should just commentate and leave analysis and interpretation to professionals along side them who know what they are talking about. 

+ Redknapp. I see Hansen is on AR's list, he's retired and Gerrard hasn't done much. 

Just an observation mate. We have been well represented over the years and would not get would up by one twat. I always suspect Alan Green is a fan but manages to control it.