You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Martin GOBSHITE Tyler.......

old skool tom

I bet there's loads of commentators at local radio stations that are better than Pearce.

He's a comedy commentator.

He commentates on football in exactly the same way he commentated on two pieces of metal knocking into eachother.

I bet there's loads of commentators at local radio stations that are better than Pearce.

He's a comedy commentator.

He commentates on football in exactly the same way he commentated on two pieces of metal knocking into eachother.

You could probably find a decent commentator representing each club in the league and have a couple of neutral fans commenting on the game, or even ones representing the clubs who are playing. I'd rather hear that than so called 'professionals'.

When was the last time a pro commentator offer any genuine insight in the match, or even the game at large? Most of it's waffle (at best). Tyler's a shocker for getting overly excited, especially with United.

• 1 year later...

His commentary tonight was beyond a joke.  So biased it's like listening to the old Sky Sports Fancast thing.

Rooney had a particularly comical one when he got beyond the halfway line.  "Is this the magic moment for Rooney?" or some nonsense like that ... followed by Rooney shanking a pass into the path of Emre Can.

Meanwhile he seemed openly disappointed when Pogba handled the ball and we were awarded a penalty.  Don't know what we can do about it, but it's really irritating whenever he's doing one of our games, especially against them.

It was an epic voyage up the crack of Utd today, His tongue exploring every nook and cranny of Mourinho and Rooneys arseholes , His desperation for them to score and his unconcealed joy when they lumped a ball into the box and got a jammy offside goal was clear for all to see, 

Tower of Power plumbed new depths of cringeworthiness , He really shouldn't be allowed near a football match again. I utterly detest the biased old hack ,

• Upvote 4

the whole tone of the comms today was about them, what they are doing etc..

i suppose this is what happens when there has been 20 years of them being on top.

bbc website on their footy page at half time had the following lead headline:

Live: Man Utd 0-1 Liverpool - Mignolet denies Utd.

Just fucking unbelievable bias

I've not had sky sports for a while and I'd never noticed the whole Tyler thing before....

But today, wow. It was like he was writing a book and each attack they had was an epic battle scene with Rooney or Ibrahimovic the brave gallant warrior.

Gary Neville kept playing Utd down, accusing them of long balls and no composure. I'm sure he's instructed to do it to just to keep attention away from the buffoon creaming his pants next to him

I don't think he's biased. He's gone absolutely bonkers for Gerrard goals and the Aguero title-winning goal in the past. 

You can tell he gets hard thinking about narratives and storylines, though. He was probably holding his dick from the moment Rooney came on today just hoping that he would be able to say the line he'd rehearsed the night before in case he'd score.

• Upvote 1