You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Martin GOBSHITE Tyler.......

old skool tom

The cunt needs chopping in half

He jizzed in his Kex when they scored the third

I remember years ago when he was interviewed during his Granada/ITV days saying he was a Man U fan so his claims to support some lower league side are utter bull shit

Can't stand the shite he talks trying to hype up the PL every five fucking minutes.......it's shite Martin.has been for a few years now u fucking gimp!

"Great pace,Thats Premiership Pace!" WTF?

Got murdochs cock so far up his arse I can the horrible Aussie cunts bell end every time he speaks

That is all

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

There's more things to worry about in life

Go the game and you don't have to put up with these TV types

Don't want to go the game ...... turn the volume down

Every TV twat from tyler to tyldsley is a jump on the band wagon turn coat glory hunting cunt

vote ukip instead

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

When that martial scored he said "I didn't think we could top that Benteke goal but we have now!!! wank wank wank wank over Man U."

Fuck off Tyler, you fucking manc loving muppet. He was cumming in his keks when the cunts scored. Hope he got home to his missus being biffed by 10 refugees and wiping their cocks on his man u curtains. 

Martin Tyler was a disgrace today.

He couldn't hide his joy at United's last goal, just as he can't hide his 'Rooooneeeeey' enthusiasm.

If a long time former United player (Neville) can manage to hide his allegiance, then a long term pro commentator should be able to manage the same.

It's disgusting to hear, but moreover, it's embarrassing. Fans should be able to listen to a commentator, especially on the radio, and trust what they are hearing is a reasonable facsimile of events. How can anybody trust Tyler to accurately reflect what's going on?

Benteke's goal was more than a match for Rooney's overhead against City. Rooney's goal is still lauded years later, but Benteke's was scrubbed the moment Martial scored a 'nice' goal (which is all it was).

He MIGHT have been forgiven if it was a last minute dramatic goal in a match of serious magnitude, in which case, he'd be expressing the drama of the moment. But no, it wasn't that. He was expressing his own fucking dirty biased glee at United scoring.

• Upvote 4

I'd bang one in from 20 yards and wheel away shouting "Look at his face!  Just look at his face!"

Or when someone was teeing you up for an easy tap in, preempting it by saying, "This is interesting" [ungracious prod] "VERY interesting!"

There was also the "Toshack, Keegan, Toshack" to encourage a 1-2.  Followed by "1-0" if I managed to score.

I also used to do the Mick Shannon armwheel ("Great woirk from the boy Line-acre").

• Upvote 1