You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Declaring war on Rodgers

Gym Beglin

zonkologic

Kenny dalglish won all our trophies in the 70's and 80's as he was our best player - the rest of the team and the manager's had nothing to do with it

Shut up you tampon.

Those teams had great manager's AND great players. A team. A combination of both.

That's why they were successful. Rodgers had Suarez and that's what made him look good. A one man team. I genuinely feel for you if you can't see that.

Why can't you understand that?

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

I don't think it was a play on words at all, you know, being as the OP is fucking shite.

The shite being served up by a man who is being paid a fucking fortune to do his job may just justify a bashing. I've never liked him personally, never rated him and I damn well hate his egoistic approach as if he has a pedigree to brag about. Still wanted him to do well for the clubs sake, he can fuck off now though, he's just utter cack and deserves criticism.

The Op is a bit of a bell, give you that, but I'm still sure his title is a play on words, It#s not like he is going to buy a 66 and blow a hole in Rodgers gleaming white smile. 

I'll discuss football with you mate but you don't need to get abusive cos I don't agree with you

Ok. I apologise. I was being a dick.

My point being, you can't compare those teams of the 70's and 80's with Rodgers teams. They were a collective with a set of standards and beliefs that each manager and player adhered to.

Rodgers teams are toothless, weak and lacking in fluidity and direction. It's been proven through his tenure here. Only the magic of one man allowed the rest of the team to be effective. That man is gone and we are returned to being an inefficient, ineffective midtable team. If Rodgers was any use at all we wouldn't be the shambles we are after spending 250 mil and having 60 mil out on loan. He's a sham and is ruining this team. FSG may ultimately be to blame but they don't do tactics and team selection.

• Upvote 1

zonk

I cant quote but I agree with you about the standards and beliefs.  I also thing Roger's should have been sacked after 6=1 stoke

I will compare the season before lasts football with anything I've seen previous in my life  

whether that be down to just suarez is debatable

We are toothless and weak and I hate this 1 upfront but I don't think it's right for us to abuse a current manager

whilst he deserves the brickbats for the last year or so I think we should acknowledge his achievement in coming 2nd

I still don't think we can attribute everything to suarez either - sturridge didn't do to bad

Chelsea won the league last year - look at them now

Allegedly the best manager in the world with a team of champions is currently 16th in the table

If he didn't bullshit the fans like he does, and was humble and admitted that he was learning as he wen, then he'd get very little abuse. The reason he gets abuse is for his cock sure supreme confidence shite talk. He's ripping the fans off. He'd get more slack if he didn't try and fool an educated collective. It's beyond bluff at this stage - it's embarrassing.

• Upvote 2

I've had enough of Rodgers but the players need to take their share of the criticism....i have never seen a more gutless lot in the shirt, just no fight in them and so many basic errors/doing things tentatively/weakly.

I am convinced that if they had a bit more bollocks about them we wouldn't be quite so deeply on the shite.

zonk

I want him gone as much as you however I hate to see him being abused

as for being humble surely he has to exude confidence and stick his chest out ...

he is full of shit and needs to go i'm just not comfortable abusing a LFC manager

the problem is we don't know what decisions are his or the boards due to this daft set up - what's his set up, who are his signings etc

He needs to fuck this 1 up front though - fucking shambolic

• Upvote 1