You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Declaring war on Rodgers

Gym Beglin

I would accept Mourinhos style of football as he is arguably the best manager in the world and a guarenntee of getting the club to compete at the very top in Europe. I have not said I want BR out yet, I said if this shit on a stick football continues with poor results then I will change my mind.

I don't know what kind of fanbase you want, the club likes fans like me who stay loyal and they try to promote that, YNWA etc.Fans who are going apeshit after a bad result and are asking for people to be sacked are cut off on phone ins etc and their views not considered.Ive seen Everton games on TV and their fans seem like proper cunts who want an excuse to moan and do so at any opportunity, maybe you should go there and experience it as that seems like your dream for the LFC fanbase.

I agree almost entirely with Dennis. As a Liverpool supporter of over 40 years, 30 as a ST holder I reserve the right to complain after a bad result especially what we have been served up in the last 12 months. Likening people to Evertonians won't hide the fact the manager is a clueless cunt. As for the club wanting fans like yourself, of course they fucking do. Mushroom fans, keep them in the dark and feed them shit. I pay good money, they like that more.

Youre a fucking idiot stuck on repeat.

Yes ,we were destryoing teams at one end, but many were pointing out we were letting plenty in at the back, without controlling games for huge periods.

Anyone with half a cunting braincell could see we were in trouble when the music stopped. That it was ALL down to two strikers in the form of their lives, with FUCK ALL to fortify us elsewhere.

And there you are still having a pop at people who were proven right.

Just accept that you were dazzled by his teeth, and his middle management Brentish bullshite and move on with your life.

Pathetic.

Tell me, mate, where in your home do you display your 'I was right on the Internet' trophy?

• Upvote 2

Liverpool's disappointing start to the season is a result of manager Brendan Rodgers trying to get too many summer signings to gel, according to former Reds director of football Damien Comolli. (Daily Mail)

Former Liverpool striker John Aldridge says the team have lost their identity and Reds fans are right to be angry. (Liverpool Echo)

Ex-Borussia Dortmund boss Jurgen Klopp, 47, would be a "great fit" at Anfield, according to former Liverpool and Germany midfielder Dietmar Hamann. (Sky Sports)

A Liverpool fan has set up a 'Sack Brendan Rodgers' page on a fundraising website following the club's disappointing start to the season, with the aim of paying the necessary compensation to the Northern Irishman. (Metro)

How many times have we heard the word 'disgrace' uttered in connection with a Liverpool performance in the last 12 months?

13 Sep PL - (H) Lost 0-1 to Villa

20 Sep PL - (A) Lost 1-3 to West Ham

19 Oct PL - (A) Won 3-2 vs QPR, with two of our goals being og's, and throwing the game away in the 87th and 93rd minute

25 Oct PL - (H) Drew 0-0 with Hull

23 Nov PL - (A) Lost 1-3 to Palace despite taking the lead after two minutes

6 Dec PL - (H) Drew 0-0 with a shocking Sunderland

14 Dec PL - (A) Lost 0-3 to United

1 Jan PL - (H) Drew 2-2 with Leicester, thanks to two Gerrard pens

22 Mar PL - (H) Lost 1-2 to United at Anfield, Gerrard red card but already a goal down by then

4 Apr PL - (A) Lost 1-4 to Arsenal, a Henderson pen in reply.

28 Apr PL - (A) Lost 0-1 to Hull

16 May PL - (H) Lost 1-3 to Palace at Anfield

24 May PL - (A) Lost 1-6 to Stoke

Factor in the 2-2 draw with Boro on 23 Sep at Anfield, and losing a semi final of the league cup with a 94th minute goal from Ivanovic at Chelsea, and AFC Wimbeldon taking us to 1-1 in the FA Cup on 5 Jan, and the 0-0 with Bolton on 24 Jan in the FA Cup, and the two games against Blackburn in the quarter finals, and the loss to Villa in the semi finals at Wembley, and the one win from six game in the CL, and the spineless showing against Besiktas in the Europa League...

And you really think I've got a screw lose?

The strange thing about this is after Utd defeat we went on a run...how I don't know, we got lucky for the most part but the Leicester game was a shambles at 2-0 up. Another reason besides luck is the standard of the league, a team like ours went on a run for months cause essentially playing rubbish teams. 

This is the same sh*t standard league where with a couple of strikers you can go a long way. How we don't play two upfront against the shit defences in the league is beyond me. That lot were for the taking on Sunday but we stuck with triple Lucas midfield, and left one of the better strikers on his own in Lumpville!! Problem we have with Rogers above all else now is stubbornness and sticking to his 4/3/3 mantra. How we haven't got a world class midfield passer with all the cash we spent is beyond me...how we don't even have a good one p*sses me off. 

Its a crap league, if you have a pop at the opposition you have a chance, Palace, Swansea, Leicester and fuc*in Everton show more attacking intent!

I'm not one for getting personal about this, and the time for militancy is not quite here yet, but hopefully the powers that be are noticing that the tide is turning quite significantly.

John Henry has made a lot of money on the stock market (hedge fund principally, but futures and other options). Anyhow, principally that is all about two things: having good judgement and good timing.

I hope his investment in Liverpool will now be viewed in the same way. He needs to show good judgement and see the writing on the wall for Rodgers. And he needs to have good timing by backing his good judgement ASAP.

It is clear to me at this point that Rodgers has lost his way at Liverpool and I don't think he can get it back on track. There's a certain fatalism at work now and it seems as though the only thing up for grabs is the timing of the inevitable departure.

FSG - end it now! And do all you can to bring Klopp in.

Not being funny mate but they haven't really showed good judgement in anything they've done with regards to running the club except squeeze as much as they can out the soon to be waning commercial side. A statement was needed in the summer that we want to be amount the European elite, the statement of inertia and shuffling deckchairs was made loud and clear.

What is all this Gary Monk shit ? If people want to take a gamble on a young manager with fuck all experience, why not Gerrard ?

We shouldnt be gambling on any unproven trophyless manager again. Get someone who the players will instantly respect and will make the players and fans believe again. There just so happens to be 2 of them ready to start.

Get a proven winner in we are Liverpool football club for fucks sake.

John Henry show that you do understand this great club's Tradition and History and stop fudging your appointments .

Either that or sell up, concentrate yourself on the Red Sox and Globe and let someone come in who wants the very best for LFC

• Upvote 1

Brendan would be better off going back to a possession-based game then whatever he is trying to implement now. At least we had a few good performances in his 1st season when we played keep-ball all of the time. Right now I can't see us beating Norwich 5-0, or 6-0 away to Newcastle, 5-0 vs Swansea etc. like we did in his first season. 

I have serious concerns of my own about Rogers, but this type of self entitled stuff seems to me, to make you more of a consumer, rather than a fan.

Its not just the Rogers issue, (he may indeed need to go) - but the general view - to me its not healthy - anybody affected physically by this? Time to step off a bit?

Brendan would be better off going back to a possession-based game then whatever he is trying to implement now. At least we had a few good performances in his 1st season when we played keep-ball all of the time. Right now I can't see us beating Norwich 5-0, or 6-0 away to Newcastle, 5-0 vs Swansea etc. like we did in his first season. 

We weren't winning those games with possession football. That Newcastle 6-0 was pure counter attack. 

Rodgers hasn't got a clue how to implement possession football. We're clueless at keeping the ball (unless it's passing it around at the back not being pressed).

What's worked for Rodgers has been fast counter attacking football, but there's hardly any pace left.

It's Tony Evans so it's possible that he imagined that while he was pissed.

I saw a stat today that Tate played something like eight league games under Rodgers in two seasons, one of those in the championship. Everyone knows it's bollocks whenever Evans has an exclusive but this one is ridiculous, he must see it as his role to wind up LFC fans as he always makes up shit to try and start problems.