You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Declaring war on Rodgers

Gym Beglin

He should have gone after Stoke, the only way they can look even stupider is not getting rid asap.

He will only do more damage. He hasn't the pedigree to attempt to play politics at any level, he should have been ditched already. His football CV shows nothing success wise, working at Chelsea and getting through a promotion means fuck all. Wether we get a Klopp or Ancellotti or not doesn't matter, this joker is clueless in the extreme and virtually anyone would be an improvement.

He won't have another CL club. Not after that shambles last season.

He will find his level again. Newcastle, Villa etc. cannot believe he is still backed. Backing the manager through thick and thin is admirable, doing it to think you are above the rest will just make you look stupid. Heroic defeat is still defeat.

When you are saying a 3-0 defeat to your rivals last year is your best defeat, you know the level of shit you have in charge. Then to top it he says thisnyear was better because it was a better result. in other words we scored and only lost 3-1. In games to our biggest out of city rivals no defeat is good and our manager should never try and spin low grade positives out of it.

Hodgson got slated after we lost 2-0 to Everton and he called it his best game. Its a sad day when a defeat to them doesn't register emotionally, because this imposter has sucked all the life out of my love for the club. I hate wanting us to lose to end this misery. Thing is, I'm clinging onto the hope we will get Klopp, but we will more likely end up with another Rodgers. And the slide will continue.

• Upvote 1

He will find his level again. Newcastle, Villa etc. cannot believe he is still backed. Backing the manager through thick and thin is admirable, doing it to think you are above the rest will just make you look stupid. Heroic defeat is still defeat.

Declaring wor on Rodgers.

• Upvote 4

I seriously doubt he'll get a gig there once he's done here.

Should Pochettino be sacked as well?

They cannot get top 4 have spent a shit load recently and have had a shit start.

Not quite the same granted but where do you draw the line?

Be careful what you wish for lads. Expecting Klopp but could just as well end up with Pardew.

Haven't Spurs got the lowest net spend in the league over the last few seasons while cutting the wage bill down? The team is basically full of kids who aren't that good at the moment (Mason, Dier, Bentaleb, Alli, Davies). 

"He was gifted with the sly, sharp instinct for self preservation that passes for wisdom among the rich."

That's right, I've declared Waugh on Rodgers!

Didn't someone call him football's answer to air guitar yesterday? 

I see him as more of an effects man myself.  That's right, I've declared wah (wah) on Rodgers.

• Upvote 3

Just thinking about the way he blamed the backroom staff (or at least made them scapegoats) at the end of last season, i wonder if that was similar to what he done to the doctor fella, Zaf something or other , I remember reading at the time several current and ex players seemed shocked by that they all spoke about how good he was and everything he'd done for them he would regularly speak to them during their rehab and keep them upbeat, when we hit the buffers last season and Sturridge went out injured for the 2nd time he "left" the club by mutual consent but he's since walked back into a job (at Palace i think?) so i wouldn't say they offered him a better deal. He (Rodgers) make my skin crawl with his use of the clubs fans and history when things are going wrong when they are going right he uses those sarcastic comments "that our new defence coach" remarks i just feel like booting his head in.

i can answer that part for you 

Former Liverpool club doctor Zaf Iqbal says he left the club in January for personal reasons following a family illness.

Dr Iqbal joined Crystal Palace this week, saying that he needed to be nearer to his wife and children in London.

The doctor said that an illness suffered by his son, coupled with increasing responsibility at Anfield, made it difficult for him to stay on Merseyside, more than 200 miles away from his family.

He left Liverpool on Jan. 7, four-and-a-half years after joining the Reds from Tottenham.

Dr Iqbal told the BBC Asian Network: "Unfortunately my son has been unwell, and so as a result of that my wife and kids were based in London.