You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Declaring war on Rodgers

Gym Beglin

I hate calling for a manager of our clubs head.....but i love our club and this fella is dragging it into the ground.

So I want him gone.

Jibbing him is the only hope we have of things getting better.

We have lost 7 of our last 14 in the league, we can't score goals, we leak goals easily, we lack leaders, we have square pegs in round holes all over the place, he persists with picking players out of position and out of form, tactically we are naive, we have no pattern to our play - it is slow ponderous and lacking threat.

Oh and he has spent a fortune to assmeble an unbalanced squad with no spine or bollocks.

Enough is enough.

• Upvote 6

The line was drawn at Stoke last year. That is never acceptable for a manager of our club. If he had anything about him he would have walked away then. But he has no shame because he will never get the profile and money he has got here and because he is a shitbag.

Since then, he has just plumbed new depths. 

Time to bin off the slumlord.

• Upvote 8

Soldiers, Sailors and Airmen of the Allied Expeditionary Forces:

You are about to embark upon the Great Crusade, toward which we have striven these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you. The hopes and prayers of liberty-loving people everywhere march with you.

In company with our brave Allies and brothers-in-arms on other Fronts you will bring about the destruction of the Brendan Rodgers managerial debacle.

Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy has sharp white teeth and owns a Bible of excuses. He will fight savagely.

But this is the year 2015. Much has happened since our Liverpool triumphs of 2009. We have no world class players, no ball winner, and our manager has the tactical nous of a cocker spaniel. 

I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty, and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full victory.

Good Luck! And let us all beseech the blessing of Almighty God upon this great and noble undertaking.

Word 

the abuse doesn't sit right with me

the original poster has never been near Anfield so I'd treat this thread with the contempt it deserves

I've reached my tipping point with Rogers team selections and results but personal abuse isn't on.  I'm pretty certain he isn't deliberately trying to lose

Have a bit of respect  

• Upvote 13

the abuse doesn't sit right with me

the original poster has never been near Anfield so I'd treat this thread with the contempt it deserves

I've reached my tipping point with Rogers team selections and results but personal abuse isn't on. I'm pretty certain he isn't deliberately trying to lose

Have a bit of respect

Neither was Hodgson...