You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Favorite Thread in Which to Slam Rodgers

TheHowieLama

Favorite Thread in Which to Slam Rodgers  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which is it?

• Backing the manager
    • What's going on with Sakho?
    • For a manager who always favours 4-3-3 at start of a season
    • Where are we all now with Brendan?
    • Does Rodgers deserve another season.
    • Match Thread - Pick one
    • Cheese - how amazing is it?

Really looking forward to the match thread for the United game. It represents a great opportunity as there is a decent chance we will be utterly humiliated. I'm hoping someone calls him a terrorist again.

They are shite too, we will be okay away, more worried about the home games

So will save for villa match thread

I like to spill my scorn in ye olde transfer threade.

Reason being you can catch people by surprise with the level of your ire when they are debating the pros and cons of signing some latest young prospect. They're all in Panini mode and then you can wade in and nail Rodgino's balls to the wall for maximum impact.

Dossier man is superb and should be a thread title.

• Upvote 12

I voted for one of the threads with his surname in. I have no vitriol for him that I genuinely mean because he is still our manager and I am not comfy with it yet. That said if I was going down the slagging him off route then i'd bring up his face. Especially the bit round his mouth. His mouth looks like it belongs between the legs of a 78 year old woman from essex who has been holidaying on a nudist beach in Benidorm every summer since the 70's. 

I voted for one of the threads with his surname in. I have no vitriol for him that I genuinely mean because he is still our manager and I am not comfy with it yet. That said if I was going down the slagging him off route then i'd bring up his face. Especially the bit round his mouth. His mouth looks like it belongs between the legs of a 78 year old woman from essex who has been holidaying on a nudist beach in Benidorm every summer since the 70's.

Yer Maaa?

Seriously though, has anybody mentioned "par" or names in envelopes yet? Because I just have.

• Upvote 1