You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Where are we all now with Brendan?

Paco

Where are we now with Brendan?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. should we sack Brendan now?

• yes, sack him now
    • Don't be ridiculous

Knowing me brendan rodgers sacking you mike marsh, who left this coffee cup on here the malaise started with a malattended surface right you sakho your sacked too because you do this there you did it again, heres lovren with a lovely pipe of pringles....

you are so dirty

All the deludeds borini balotelli will come good, fucking mignolet his fanny is gaping and moised.

I kant beleaf in this i feel numb watching lovren getting skinned every week the club of alan bastard hansen and that overcooked meatloaf benteke up front you couldnt throw a shitter squad together for more money if you tried it makes risdale look like doug ellis just kill the lot of the, and bury them under the new stand shankly would have played the tealady and a couple of schoolkids before this lot of shithouses a man in charge whos won nothing and needs to get back to scs to sell sofas to husbands under pressure cos theyve had affairs behind their wives backs i say backs becuase theyll normally have at least two if you look close enough the fat wenches.

Pure poetry.

Andre Ayew offered to play the first 6 months of his LFC contract free, he's a big LFC fan. Brendan turned him down.  He currently has 3 goals and 1 assist. 

Your point? Rodgers obviously saw that whatever he might achieve with another team would be meaningless in ours, since he would neither play nor have any opportunity to score if he did.

Just another example of Rodgers' uncanny second sight.

• Upvote 1