You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

So, I had a spare for tomorrow...

Jennings

...but I gave it my lad.

Not because he wanted it. He didn't. But because I am trying to force him to love Liverpool as I do. What is wrong with him? When I was his age my dad finally relented and took us to the Benfica game in the European Cup in '78. It was awesome!!

Am I fucking up here on multiple levels? The ticket could go to my best mate who is a lifelong red. But I have always dreamed of taking my son to the match. 

He's sat here playing Minecraft while I am watching old LFC games. His fave player is 'Steven Mingolet'.

I think he might be a bumder!

• Upvote 1

...but I gave it my lad.

Not because he wanted it. He didn't. But because I am trying to force him to love Liverpool as I do. What is wrong with him? When I was his age my dad finally relented and took us to the Benfica game in the European Cup in '78. It was awesome!!

Am I fucking up here on multiple levels? The ticket could go to my best mate who is a lifelong red. But I have always dreamed of taking my son to the match. 

He's sat here playing Minecraft while I am watching old LFC games. His fave player is 'Steven Mingolet'.

Can you see how the experience now may be...well...less good?

Or he might just be a bumder, to be fair.

• Upvote 1

...but I gave it my lad.

You've done the right thing. The one thing Anfield is absolutely desperate for is disinterested people who would rather be elsewhere.

• Upvote 1

...but I gave it my lad.

He's sat here playing Minecraft while I am watching old LFC games. His fave player is 'Steven Mingolet'. <Sigh>

Just fucking twat him, you pussy.