You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

29th August 2015 - Home against West Ham

WhiskeyJar

If this was an isolated bad result it could be excused.

It isn't and whilst i expect people to say 'oh here you go waiting for the first bad result and jumping on Rodgers' I didn't think he should have kept his job after last season and i just can't see us improving until we get rid of him.

• Upvote 1

I would agree in terms of his play. In terms of cuntery never forget Diouf

Diouf was more hated for the comments about Gerrard and Carragher in the aftermath of him leaving. I've yet to see a player more widely hated whilst representing us than Lovren.

Rodgers thought he was the fucking bees knees once again after fluking two wins and a dogged draw at arsenal. Every time he does it. He has the mentality of a manager fighting against the odds, a bit like allardyce in that respect. I don't like the man or the manager.

• Upvote 1

Its one result but in terms of the first two games against lesser opposition it was entirely predicable , Select a team with no threat up top, play a DM that gives you nothing going forward and be surprised when the opposition pile forward on the break and you get done., Having a rookie in at left back that is right footed supported by the worst CB ever to wear the shirt and you're asking for a bumming. I swear to God most on here could pick a better team from the players available than Rodgers. He just never seems to consider how the opposition will set up against his formation and adjust his tactics, Good managers are inventive and pro-active. We can all do what Rodgers does and react to disasters after the event; the trick is not to let them happen, Fuck him off now please,  

• Upvote 2

So you're saying its down to the fans asking for a DM that we lost?

no.  Fans can be as wrong as they want as often as they want.  Actually putting Lucas in the team is a big reason, as is Lovren, as is the mind crumbling insistence on playing three players totally unsuited to playing together, together.