You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

29th August 2015 - Home against West Ham

WhiskeyJar

Just watch, Chelsea will dispose of Mourinho before we jettison Rodgers. They know it's not acceptable to spend massive sums of money and underwhelm the majority of the time. Big club mentality.

mourinho will turn it around hes a proven winner and they got a bottomless pit of cash rodgers on the hand is living off almost winning the league which now seems a lifetime ago

Lovren just runs past Moreno and watches on as Skrtel has to move to left centre back to deal with Sakho. I don't think i've ever hated a player representing Liverpool as much as this twat.

I hate the Manager more for buying and playing the cunt.

• Upvote 1

Lovren just runs past Moreno and watches on as Skrtel has to move to left centre back to deal with Sakho. I don't think i've ever hated a player representing Liverpool as much as this twat.

I would agree in terms of his play. In terms of cuntery never forget Diouf

I was wrong earlier. You'd have to despise Liverpool Football Club if you don't want to see a new manager at the helm for the game at Old Trafford. International break, early in the season...not alas perfect a time to make the change as May irrefutably was, but it's the only slight possibility we have left to salvage something of the next two seasons.