You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

World Athletics Championships 2015

Special K

Ecstatic, was shouting the house down there.

Bolt's greatest ever victory probably, maybe even better than his WRs. A proper race against a cheating bastard who's been steamrolling everybody for the past year. And all this after a run of injuries and bad form.

Fuck off, Roidzilla. 

That was amazing. I dint expect Bolt to get that start so i didnt expect him to be putting Gatlin under pressure and i expected Gatlin to have a straight forward race. That being said i think that was Bolt's best race. I was like others, screaming in the pub. I thought he was going to pull away at 50 but then to win it in the last 10,  brilliant. My favorite spotsman

I still don't understand why everyone had Gatlin picked. Sure he's been running faster this year but you are racing each other not the clock. Bolt has still only lost about 3 races ever and always turns up at the big events. Think Gatlin has only beat him once 2 years ago (though definitely need to check my facts on this). Bolt is the man and will continue to be the man until he starts to consistently get beat.

Guest Pistonbroke

Doing a "Molly Huddle" set to be a term for premature celebration

Vine: https://vine.co/v/ejZQ1LIppXB

Watched that yesterday, she must of been gutted and felt a bit foolish at the same time, apparently she is a down to earth lovely girl. 

Day of rest today, so at least I'll get more work done.