You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Racist cunts in town

Paul

Amazed at the reaction to that video on this site. Some right pomposity going on.

I was there today but followed the march to the Pier Head. I was unaware of the trip from St Luke's and just went with the flow. It was great to see the diversity of the marchers but a little less inspirational to hear some of the speeches that greeted us at the waterfront.

Had I been at Lime Street I would have been supportive of the, what I would describe as restrained, reactions of the Ant-Nazi representatives.

The utter, utter cunts who came to our city, my city, in the name of some imagined sleight to an equally imagined British white male superiority deserved the treatment they received. My outrage would not just be at the political 'philosophy' they represent but the idea that they could parade it around my city. The dumb, arrogant cunts came here to, to Liverpool, a city that has had more than its share of fucking Nazis - in the 40s and the 80s - to advise us of the threat posed by the foreigners in our midst.

I'm from Scotland Road, descended from Irish immigrants. I went to school in town, worked in Windsor Street and was befriended in my life by people of Irish, Welsh, Italian, West Indian, Somalian and Chinese stock; Jew, Christian, Muslim and Buddhist. All citizens of Liverpool. Whether I got on well with all of them - and I didn't - never stopped me thinking of them as being just like me.....a Scouser. And the last thing I need in my life is some fucking dickheads with the mentality of a fucking pube and the political ideology of a cockroach coming to my city to tell me that the core values of my life are wrong.

I am more proud of my city now that I have ever been. And that is some fucking pride I'm carrying with me tonight.

Great post and all of it rep-worthy. I'd particularly like to commend your use of the phrase "the mentality of a fucking pube" though, which is borderline genius as it actually made me consider how low one's mentality would have to be to be deemed pube-like. Brilliant stuff.

Not for me, big party in the park, everyone invited and free to all. 20 blokes walking round town would be completely ignored. By opposing you give them the oxygen of publicity.

They wouldn't have been ignored though. The news cameras would've been there and they'd've been on the telly.

Better still, do both.

Stopping people from committing acts of violence is not more dangerous than allowing them.  Ever.

Soon as they start kicking off let the police wade in and remove them. It has nothing to do with normal people. I suspect the police would be desperate for any excuse to lift them. All 20 of them.

Amazed at the reaction to that video on this site. Some right pomposity going on.

I was there today but followed the march to the Pier Head. I was unaware of the trip from St Luke's and just went with the flow. It was great to see the diversity of the marchers but a little less inspirational to hear some of the speeches that greeted us at the waterfront.

Had I been at Lime Street I would have been supportive of the, what I would describe as restrained, reactions of the Ant-Nazi representatives.

The utter, utter cunts who came to our city, my city, in the name of some imagined sleight to an equally imagined British white male superiority deserved the treatment they received. My outrage would not just be at the political 'philosophy' they represent but the idea that they could parade it around my city. The dumb, arrogant cunts came here to, to Liverpool, a city that has had more than its share of fucking Nazis - in the 40s and the 80s - to advise us of the threat posed by the foreigners in our midst. 

I'm from Scotland Road, descended from Irish immigrants. I went to school in town, worked in Windsor Street and was befriended in my life by people of Irish, Welsh, Italian, West Indian, Somalian and Chinese stock; Jew, Christian, Muslim and Buddhist. All citizens of Liverpool. Whether I got on well with all of them - and I didn't - never stopped me thinking of them as being just like me.....a Scouser. And the last thing I need in my life is some fucking dickheads with the mentality of a fucking pube and the political ideology of a cockroach coming to my city to tell me that the core values of my life are wrong.

I am more proud of my city now that I have  ever been. And that is some fucking pride I'm carrying with me tonight.

It's not pomposity. It's commenting on an embarrassing fuckwit who's just out there to cause shite and wind up the police when they are just doing their jobs by not allowing mouthy pricks like that gobshite perform vigilante justice. The guy on the phone is a fucking moron.

But everyone is very clear that the fighting back of the City to not allow this march happen was great. Be proud of that. I wouldn't be so quick to be proud of the gobby twat trying to make himself an Internet star though. He's the type of wanker who stands with big crowds of lads in magaluf shouting at other big groups to "come on" while having both arms spread wide. An utter bellend.

• Upvote 4

The lad taking the video was adding to the police's problems with his 'I've got your number, who are you touching?' bollocks.  Yeah, he took some good video and was rightly wound up by the pricks in the station, but why did he have to turn on the police who were having a hard enough job as it was?  Turning it from an anti facism statement into a police brutality one.  Who gives a fuck that the police were touching him, they were taking him away from the situation and he was causing them aggro as well as to the marchers.  I can understand he was incensed by the situation, but turning on the people who were there to make sure there was as little trouble as possible wasn't the greatest move.  He inadvertently turned into a problem himself, and the police were rightly trying to usher him away from the situation.  

Having said all that it was a great show of strength from Liverpool again, and the worms fucked back off without leaving the station which fills me with pride.  I just didn't enjoy the lad turning on the black police officer for standing over the injured gobshite on the floor.  Fucking hell, don't start video'ing him asking him if he's proud of what he's protecting, the fella is doing his job and doesn't need someone screaming in his face for doing so.

• Upvote 2

It's not pomposity. It's commenting on an embarrassing fuckwit who's just out there to cause shite and wind up the police when they are just doing their jobs by not allowing mouthy pricks like that gobshite perform vigilante justice. The guy on the phone is a fucking moron.

But everyone is very clear that the fighting back of the City to not allow this march happen was great. Be proud of that. I wouldn't be so quick to be proud of the gobby twat trying to make himself an Internet star though. He's the type of wanker who stands with big crowds of lads in magaluf shouting at other big groups to "come on" while having both arms spread wide. An utter bellend.

I didn't see him like that. I saw him as a mixed race Scouser who's probably had loads of shit in his life - including off the bizzies - for not being white and is angry as fuck. I wouldn't behave like that and maybe his mum wouldn't be impressed, but I don't feel qualified to judge him. Ultimately he didn't break any laws, either.
  • Upvote 2

I didn't see him like that. I saw him as a mixed race Scouser who's probably had loads of shit in his life - including off the bizzies - for not being white and is angry as fuck. I wouldn't behave like that and maybe his mum wouldn't be impressed, but I don't feel qualified to judge him. Ultimately he didn't break any laws, either.

Fair enough. It's all about views. I think he's a jumped up little shit who's watched too much YouTube and I doubt he's had any more trouble for the colour of his skin then a fat lad has had for the size of his belly. And I do feel like I can judge him because regardless of what's happened in his life, he was acting like a complete twat and giving the police more trouble that they just didn't need in a difficult enough situation as it was.

But aside from the Internet hero wannabe, it was great to see those nazi sympathisers reduced to terrified little children. Hopefully it'll make them think twice in the future.

Most of these so called anti fascists are just pricks looking for a fight.

A tad smarter than the so called neo nazis they choose a worthwhile cause to latch too.

The two things they have in common are looking for a fight and not a clue what they supposedly stand for.

• Downvote 1

While I think that the video maker was a bit over zealous and understand that seeing the police protect those neo nazi bastards from receiving a proper beating.

Tensions where high, it's race hate and that is not going to leave everybody calm and reflective. The lad who made the video could have handled his behaviour better, and for me he gave he impression he was really a bit clueless as he seemed to pointing his aggro in the wrong places. The Police.

You make a judgement on the short bits of info or footage we see, and this lad has not endeared me to think "Go 'ead lad!" But he's entitled to his actions, I just think they are wrong.

Overall, with the bigger picture in mind, it's a great example of why this city stands alone from the rest of the country. The only city to have prevented this march taking place.

Someone posted on FB yesterday that they considered Liverpool to be the whitest city in the country, I disagree I believe Liverpool to be the most diverse place I have ever been too. It's built on the slave trade, however the multi-cultural input over the years has brought this city closer together as a unit.

But let's not forget, there is still a slow burning fascist element with the younger generation within the city, coming from within the biggest culturally mixed areas of the city like Kensington and Toxteth. All young scallies being brainwashed by the " The immigrants are at fault for your woes" line.

This is just a small victory in the long long battle with the far right.

• Upvote 2

I know the kid and hed knock you out hes a good lad if rather loud thats not an internet star attempt hes like that in real life.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3