You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ketosis

That looks fucking awesome!

Thinking of the delicious Meat Feast I get locally, think I'd add some meatballs, chicken, and maybe some bacon.

I'm assuming all the meat would cook while in the oven and wouldn't need to be cooked beforehand?

That looks fucking awesome!

Thinking of the delicious Meat Feast I get locally, think I'd add some meatballs, chicken, and maybe some bacon.

I'm assuming all the meat would cook while in the oven and wouldn't need to be cooked beforehand?

Yeah the only meat we used that needed cooking thoroughly were the cumberland sausages and once the pizza was cooked so were the sausages.

Ace stuff. No curls now.

Just back from the gym myself. Energy levels are through the roof had to drag myself out after an hour of deadlifts and pullups.

I have an arms day where its all isolation, but its all compound lifts on my Che, Bac, Leg and Sho days.

My bench was down a lot yesterday, first big drop in strength so I'll assume it was a combination of ketosis, lack of sleep and having a bad day.

Also I put up olympic rings last week. Going to add a rowing machine and a punch bag and ill be set or a while.

Me bird made this a few months ago, proper nice and felt full off 2 slices.

iJSyRB3.png

mFRhKBU.png

Used this recipe to make it:

http://eatketo.com/chicago-style-stuffed-pizza/

Comments are good as well, though some killjoy is complaining its 50g carbs per pizza and not 20g. Sorry meffler, it's a pizza with fuck all carbs, it's not ideal but it's damn close enough.

Got fucked on Monday and ruined my diet! Back on it today and have nothing planned in the next month or so, time to do it serious with no distractions! I'll count last week as a trial run.

I could eat keto forever, but the only problem is lager, which is liquid bread.

I'll probably have a carb night at the weekend, which in laymans terms means a bunch of lager piss.