You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What are you smoking over at the Britannia, Glen?

tlw content

When we were at school all of the lads that were not picked for the inter-class a or b games were all put on one pitch & put into 2 teams. One lad would not play in winter unless he was allowed to play in his parka, and in the end the teachers gave up arguing.

I saw that lad block more crosses in his five years than Johnson did.

What treatment? From the fans or club? I used to be Glen's biggest defender but even at his best he was pretty unproductive for a marauding defensively suspect right back. He stole a toilet seat for fucks sake, he's a buffoon.

From the fans on social media etc, he reacted to it at the end of the season we finished second where he played shit against palace and got abuse on twitter.I don't know what his problem with the club or manager could be which is why it was quite low by him to criticise our transfers.

Johnson has played 200 games for us under 4 different managers - including Kenny and Rafa - represented us in finals, played alongside Liverpool greats from Sami to Gerrard and has seen the vast majority of our squad, up close, in day-to-day training for well over a year.

He's entitled to a view on the Liverpool squad and I would take his opinion over some lion-manned con artist from ESPN.

A lion manned con artist? A man in a lion suit? What are you getting at here?

Plus, why are you sticking up for someone who is belittling our club, having left on the back of 2 couldn't give a fuck seasons? Bizarre.

A lion manned con artist? A man in a lion suit? What are you getting at here?

Plus, why are you sticking up for someone who is belittling our club, having left on the back of 2 couldn't give a fuck seasons? Bizarre.

Wooosh!

Johnson is a cunt.  Always a downgrade on Bob in my opinion: over paid, over played and... I don't have another over.

It wasn't a choice between telling the truth and criticising us though, he could have just given the obligatory respectful reply and been grateful.

I couldn't care really provided he doesn't turn us over tomorrow.

Young Gomez ripping him a new one would be nice 

A good servant who our captain Gerrard puts in his best ever 11 players he has played alongside.

Am I right in thinking he has won all the domestic honours as a player and has won medals with Chelsea, Portsmouth and Liverpool, a real winner.

A shame he constantly played through the pain barrier the last two years with all sorts of knocks as the kitty was spunked on attacking midfielders.

Puts bit more on the game tomorrow. First game of the season, chance to exercise a few demons after the 6-1, and now an opportunity to make a bitter former player eat his words.

His time at Liverpool has been done to death. On his day a very good modern fullback, but those days were few and far between, and the last two seasons were a joke as he didn't even look like he was trying.

Except for one flashing moment, ironically against Stoke.

From the fans on social media etc, he reacted to it at the end of the season we finished second where he played shit against palace and got abuse on twitter.I don't know what his problem with the club or manager could be which is why it was quite low by him to criticise our transfers.

Yeah but if he had bothered his arse to run back into position occasionally people wouldn't have thought he was a useless lazy fucker.

We've had some right horrible twats play for us. That Itange (sp), Diouf etc but Johnson is right up there with Stewart Downing in my 'most hated' Liverpool player list. Can't fucking stand the wage thieving, toilet seat robbing, useless, lazy, half arsed twat. Good fucking riddance.

Harsh, The others you mention in a whole different league of wage thieves. Johnson was a decent player when we signed him, He went stale and we should have got rid years ago.