You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adama Traore

Ne Moe Imya

Who's the black right winger
That's a sex machine to all the chicks?
(Tray)
You're damn right

Who is the man that would risk his neck for his brother, man?

(Tray)
Can ya dig it?

Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

(Tray)
Right on

You see this cat Tray is a bad mother

(Shut your mouth)
But I'm talkin' about Tray 

(Then we can dig it)

He's a complicated man but no one understands him but his vRdjil 

(‘Dama Tray)

His record before this season is absolutely abysmal. You can’t deny this season though he’s kicked on and looks a good player, the question is can he maintain that record or improve on it?

5 goals and 9 assists in 35 appearances isn’t bad. However, it’s below the standard he’d need at a club as good as Liverpool. Even Oxlade-Chamberlain has scored as many goals as him this season in ten less appearances. 

He’s got outstanding physical attributes but his all around play is miles away from being good enough for a club with title aspirations. He doesn’t track back or put a shift in and you just can’t get away with that at a top club. 

He’d undoubtedly be a decent squad player but for the price he’d cost it’s not even worth discussing. Same with Zaha or Maddison or Grealish. No way the club would pay over £50mil for a bench warmer, and rightly so. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

I think both he and Grealish would struggle to replicate their form in better teams.

Both look pretty good in sides built around them. Same w Zaha tbh.

I hope united panic buy all three of them and pay about 200 million. 

6 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

I think both he and Grealish would struggle to replicate their form in better teams.

Both look pretty good in sides built around them. Same w Zaha tbh.

I think Traore's skill set would be useful in any team. Grealish as well, although with both you'd have to teach them tactical discipline.

Zaha to me has probably missed the boat.