You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Times when life just fucks you over.

Sugar Ape

On 19/07/2015 at 10:39, Bjornebye said:

I did a wet fart in a pub one lunchtime. Went for a massive squirty shit and had to lob my bills on top of the cistern and go commando for the remainder.

I posted this in 2015. Little did I know that over the next 4 years life would chew me up and spit me right out the fucking bastard. 

40 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Human history from the birth of language, every civilisation, every empire from the wheel to putting men on the moon. All those ages, generations, life time after life time and I'm alive at the same time Trump and Boris are leaders of their respective countries. Its fucking embarrassing.

It’s also the safest time to be alive since life began. But you carry on moaning on your internet. 

I'm more than aware it's the safest time to be alive in human history for far more people than ever before. I read a book recommended on here years ago about the reduction in violence even decade by decade, let alone generation to generation. Fucked if I can remember what it was though.

My post didn't mention anything about it being the worst time to be alive, the most dangerous time to be alive, I thought I couldn't make it any more obvious it was a hyperbole post on how embarrassing trump and Boris are.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I'm more than aware it's the safest time to be alive in human history for far more people than ever before. I read a book recommended on here years ago about the reduction in violence even decade by decade, let alone generation to generation. Fucked if I can remember what it was though.

My post didn't mention anything about it being the worst time to be alive, the most dangerous time to be alive, I thought I couldn't make it any more obvious it was a hyperbole post on how embarrassing trump and Boris are.

You know what you said pal 

2 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

A fact? How can this be measured? Medically? I'd probably agree,but surely this is dependent on who you are and where you live?

Ok. If we agree the murder rate is down, but you get murdered subjectively it’s not good for you.  But the murder rate is still down.

There are fewer wars, there is better medical care. It’s undeniable. 

On 25/07/2019 at 17:44, Sugar Ape said:

Just about to leave the house for the pub when the Mrs brings the baby in from nursery and the baby runs over for a hug. 

Let go of her and realise I’m covered in fucking multicoloured glitter all over my arms and clothes. Had another shower and the fucking glitter still won’t come off so I’m going to have to go the pub looking like I’m off to Pride.

On the plus side I look even more fabulous than usual.

It’s the amount of lipstick you wear that worries me. 

• Upvote 1

An old female school friend, that i have had little contact with, has bought a house down the road from us. Bit of a coincidence as its 240 miles from where we grew up and she has lived all of her life . We met her in the local tonight and the woman that her ex husband ran off with 15 years ago was sitting at the end of the bar and apparently now lives a mile away. Not sure who looked more fucked over.

30 minutes ago, A Red said:

An old female school friend, that i have had little contact with, has bought a house down the road from us. Bit of a coincidence as its 240 miles from where we grew up and she has lived all of her life . We met her in the local tonight and the woman that her ex husband ran off with 15 years ago was sitting at the end of the bar and apparently now lives a mile away. Not sure who looked more fucked over.

Get both of them goosed. Life in the fast lane. 

• Upvote 1