You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FSG are not shit

Dave D

To be fair people have had "Shut up and wait" fed to them all summer. They should be allowed to vent.

Nah, it's time to bring out the "we've got money to spend in January" line.

Followed by the "no value in January" one.

It's truly baffling that so many Liverpool supporteers want to defemd under spending year in year out. Big fucking questions need asked on where our money is going.

It's as if we haven't signed anybody.

*looks at Salah, Robertson, Ox, Solanke a full £100million spent*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About 80 across those 4, isn't it?

Money back in for Origi and Sakho, probably a couple of others. I make our net about 50 if there are no more ins/outs. Bit disappointing with all the chat about a budget of 200 million. I don't reckon we even needed to spend that much but there are a couple of positions we really should have strengthened but didn't. Questions should be asked about why that was.

Reported after todays debacle. Klopp has spent 8m net a season since he's been here.......

Who would blame Coutinho for leaving. Defence needs surgery and we stick a few sticking plasters over it. Then waste 40 million on a player we dont need who wont improve our first 11.

I would laugh my bollocks off if phil goes tomorrow....

Comes down to the fact that Saints didn't want to sell. Klopp didn't want a 2nd choice.

On the manager not FSG. They have coughed up when asked.

People need to realise this. Fucking hell we are in the CL group stages and 2nd in the league. Stop being fucking queens moaning at FSG and get behind this very exciting LFC team.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Reported after todays debacle. Klopp has spent 8m net a season since he's been here.......

Who would blame Coutinho for leaving. Defence needs surgery and we stick a few sticking plasters over it. Then waste 40 million on a player we dont need who wont improve our first 11.

I'd hate to be you.

Comes down to the fact that Saints didn't want to sell. Klopp didn't want a 2nd choice.

People need to realise this. Fucking hell we are in the CL group stages and 2nd in the league. Stop being fucking queens moaning at FSG and get behind this very exciting LFC team.

Hows the weather in Boston?

We started the season well last year and everything went tits up when we had injuries and a load of games. We've more games this season and no adequate cover at CB it's a joke. There's a genuine chance of going for this title and we don't seem to want to go balls out for it.

Hahahahaha.

Shut up you moron. Getting behind our team and calling the owners cunts can happen in tandem. Let me show you:

Go Mane! Henry's a cunt!

• Upvote 2

All of them mate. How would you feel if you were one of our forward line? Between you you bang in 3 goals in a game and the defence let 3 in, you'd be fuming. It isn't just the practical impact of having players in positions, it's also the ambition of the club. We haven't really shown much here. Until we do then we will always struggle to keep players like Can/Coutinho motivater when the big clubs come calling.

You should try looking at a calculator or a textbook on simple arithmetic

Ins

Salah - 40 million

Ox - 35 Million

Robertson - 10 million

Solanke - Tribunal ( likely to be 5 million )

Keita - 50 million

130 million

Outs

Sakho - 26 million

Origi - loan (6 million charge)

32 million

Total- 98 million

Add that shit up

• Downvote 1

We started the season well last year and everything went tits up when we had injuries and a load of games. We've more games this season and no adequate cover at CB it's a joke. There's a genuine chance of going for this title and we don't seem to want to go balls out for it.

Exactly. We showed our ambition as a club today.

We have the money. We have the draw of the manager. We only need one or two players in areas we are truly deficient. But because we're probably going to get fourth, we forfeited the season.

If a club wants to win the title, they don't submit to bullshit excuses such as 'the selling club doesn't want to sell'. You figure out a way around it.

Ins

Salah - 40 million

Ox - 35 Million

Robertson - 10 million

Solanke - Tribunal ( likely to be 5 million )

Keita - 50 million

130 million

Outs

Sakho - 26 million

Origi - loan (6 million charge)

32 million

Total- 98 million

Add that shit up

No, I won't, because it includes 50 million for a player we won't be buying until next year you absolute mong. At most we've given them the £7m premium this summer and pay the £45m next year.

You also didn't account for Steward and Lucas, which is another 14m taken in.

Edit: also, Salah was 36m, Robertson was 8, the tribunal fee for Solanke is touted as being 3m. You have to be desperate when you're trying to doctor numbers to make your point.

No, I won't, because it includes 50 million for a player we won't be buying until next year you absolute mong. At most we've given them the £7m premium this summer and pay the £45m next year.

You also didn't account for Steward and Lucas, which is another 14m taken in.

Think you find that we paid the Keita cash this year.

Think you find that we paid the Keita cash this year.

No we didn't.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/641087/Liverpool-Naby-Keita-deal-Thomas-Lemar-Virgil-Van-Dijk-Philippe-Coutinho-Transfer-News

However, according to website Football Whispers, Liverpool only had to pay a nominal fee - similar to a deposit - this summer.

The majority of the fee will be handed to RB Leipzig next year.

If Coutinho goes tomorrow it changes the picture hugely.

If he doesnt then FSG arent the ruthless money monsters we make them out to be. They would be turning down an astonishing profit.

A part of this is definately Klopp not wanting to compromise, as recent managers of our club have, some of those compromises have been terrible signinigs