You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FSG are not shit

Dave D

Hahahaha. Yeah change to subject.

Jimmy you are blindly defending the ownership when we are going into a season with CL football yet you aren't asking why the fuck we haven't improved the squad to suit.

Do you honestly believe tha keita and vvd are the only 2 players we should be in for and therevis no one else out there we could sign?

Don't forget Jimmy before the end of last season we were promised a huge transfer window but all it has been is hugely disappointing.

Jimmy you are blindly defending the ownership when we are going into a season with CL football yet you aren't asking why the fuck we haven't improved the squad to suit.

Do you honestly believe tha keita and vvd are the only 2 players we should be in for and therevis no one else out there we could sign?

Don't forget Jimmy before the end of last season we were promised a huge transfer window but all it has been is hugely disappointing.

Like Ive already said, the owners arent shit and they're not perfect. But I cant do anything about people wanting perfect owners.

You say the owners havent improved the squad but you completely ignore the club has tried to buy keita at £66m (shattering our transfer record) and van dijk at £50m+. Are you telling me if we had of signed one or both, that wouldnt be improving the squad?

Who exactly is saying there's no other target because all Ive heard Klopp say is they were his number ones and he hopes to bring in players by the time the window closes. Even if we dont, is that down to klopp or the owners? Fucked if I know.

Do I really believe keita and van dijk are the only 2 we were in for? I believe they're Klopp's main targets and if anyone is stopping others coming in, it is klopp's decision. The budget of a further £120m is clearly there. How many times do we have to go down this "sign first choice players" only to change that to sign any fucker?

You see, you do it again, "we were promised a huge transfer window." Who promised a huge window, did you get that from Klopp, John Henry or James Pearce?

Again, as Ive said, Im frustrated at the transfer position but to blindly blame it all on FSG ignores the realities of this transfer window. And that's clubs refusing to do business, us fucking up the van dijk transfer etc.

Like Ive already said, the owners arent shit and they're not perfect. But I cant do anything about people wanting perfect owners.

You say the owners havent improved the squad but you completely ignore the club has tried to buy keita at £66m (shattering our transfer record) and van dijk at £50m+. Are you telling me if we had of signed one or both, that wouldnt be improving the squad?

Who exactly is saying there's no other target because all Ive heard Klopp say is they were his number ones and he hopes to bring in players by the time the window closes. Even if we dont, is that down to klopp or the owners? Fucked if I know.

Do I really believe keita and van dijk are the only 2 we were in for? I believe they're Klopp's main targets and if anyone is stopping others coming in, it is klopp's decision. The budget of a further £120m is clearly there. How many times do we have to go down this "sign first choice players" only to change that to sign any fucker?

You see, you do it again, "we were promised a huge transfer window." Who promised a huge window, did you get that from Klopp, John Henry or James Pearce?

Again, as Ive said, Im frustrated at the transfer position but to blindly blame it all on FSG ignores the realities of this transfer window. And that's clubs refusing to do business, us fucking up the van dijk transfer etc.

Yes we tried to sign them but it was at the beginning of the transfer window or before the window was open in VVDs case but we haven't moved on from either of those targets.

If we don't sign either who do you think is to blame if we go into the new season with our only new aquistions being salah, Robertson and Solanke or do you think that would be good business and if not who is to blame?

Personally i wouldn't give a shite if a consortium of Kim Jong-un, Ratcatcher, Anders Breivik and Zippy from Rainbow bought and owned us if it meant we won the league.

I was with you all the way until you threw that cunt Zippy into the consortium.. fuck that I'm out

I'm patiently waiting for the unicorn to deliver us the trillionaire lifelong Liverpool supporter who wants to lose a few billion on making us the biggest club in the land. He/She's got to be out these somewhere. Why aren't they coming forward? Why?

They're just that wee bit too busy focused on their human rights abuses to get in touch at the moment.

We need a Rod, Jane and Freddy to run the club.

Reading the last few pages I'm not really sure why there's a bit of needle. I don't like it when we fight among ourselves!

FSG: could be better, could be worse. It's not the most glamorous of slogans but there you have it.

Okay, well sorry if you found it unpleasant to read and sorry to Jimmy "27 years" Case if I was an asshole.

All I would ask of him is not to automatically infer that anyone who questions FSG's motives is a modern fan whopper who wants an oligarch.  

• Upvote 1

Okay, well sorry if you found it unpleasant to read and sorry to Jimmy "27 years" Case if I was an asshole.

All I would ask of him is not to automatically infer that anyone who questions FSG's motives is a modern fan whopper who wants an oligarch.

it's like claiming anyone who supported brexit is a xenophobic racist.

Yes we tried to sign them but it was at the beginning of the transfer window or before the window was open in VVDs case but we haven't moved on from either of those targets.

If we don't sign either who do you think is to blame if we go into the new season with our only new aquistions being salah, Robertson and Solanke or do you think that would be good business and if not who is to blame?

OK so now you're saying all the transfers must be done at the beginning of the window. I disagree. Presumably if we dont sign our targets in the first what, 10 to 14 days we move onto the next targets? If we dont sign the second targets in 10 to 14 days do we then go on to the third targets?

Someone tell me they see sense in this methodolgy? You stick with your first choice targets unless the manager decides otherwise. Why are people not prepared to accept that klopp might be the one saying if we dont sign these players, Im not looking at others?

Klopp said the owners have never said to him this player is too muchor that player is too much. You either believe him or you dont.

If klopp had alternative targets to keita or van dijk, we'd have heard about it by now. We havent. I dont  think its a question of blame. I dont think the manager wants other players than them. Simple as.

• Upvote 1

That's a fucking laugh when you automatically infer anyone who doesnt think FSG are shite is a plant, shill or just someone with no fucking idea.

OK so now you're saying all the transfers must be done at the beginning of the window. I disagree. Presumably if we dont sign our targets in the first what, 10 to 14 days we move onto the next targets? If we dont sign the second targets in 10 to 14 days do we then go on to the third targets?

Someone tell me they see sense in this methodolgy? You stick with your first choice targets unless the manager decides otherwise. Why are people not prepared to accept that klopp might be the one saying if we dont sign these players, Im not looking at others?

Klopp said the owners have never said to him this player is too muchor that player is too much. You either believe him or you dont.

If klopp had alternative targets to keita or van dijk, we'd have heard about it by now. We havent. I dont think its a question of blame. I dont think the manager wants other players than them. Simple as.

Fair play.

If we don't sign anyone else and we gave a good run in the CL and we finish top 4 then we have been moaning about fuck all.

Until then it's all conjecture.

Fair play.

If we don't sign anyone else and we gave a good run in the CL and we finish top 4 then we have been moaning about fuck all.

Until then it's all conjecture.

Honestly, Id love us to sign some quality. I honestly think klopp has set his stall out for keita and van dijk. As you say, its all conjecture and no one knows for sure.

Honestly, Id love us to sign some quality. I honestly think klopp has set his stall out for keita and van dijk. As you say, its all conjecture and no one knows for sure.

I know that there's rarely, if ever, a football manager that didn't want to improve his side and squad. I know that every manager has his first choices for signings but won't always get them, and at most normal clubs there will be a team of scouts who will come up with alternatives. And I know that if Klopp disagrees with Edwards about the alternatives that is as much FSG's fault as a lack of funds would be. They've employed a manager of impeccable qualifications, let him manage.

Either way, whichever the cause, FSG are shit.

If it is true that Klopp wants only plan A players and won't consider plan B players then FSG are fucking stupid for allowing that to happen, surely Edwards role is to advise JWH about what is best for LFC.. waiting for plan A players until next season is not what is best for the club.