You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FSG are not shit

Dave D

Guarantee you, there is a stipulation in his contract about towing the party line at all times to protect the brand.  That is'nt a sleight on Klopp as im sure every manager who has interviewed for the position since FSG took over would have been put in the same position.

FSG couldnt even be bothered to turn up for one of the club's best players final game for the club, that told you all you needed to know. But yet they will turn up if their is a big European football conference.......

I really wouldn't be surprised. 

The way I see it we all have the potential to dislike FSG, we just have varying degrees of patience, many of us ran out of patience a few transfer windows ago, some are running out during this one, some will run out during the summer etc.

On a long enough timeline everyone will hate them eventually so there's no point disagreeing about it.

• Upvote 1

He covers for his shite players on a daily basis. He genuinely comes out and tells us players like Lovren and Mignolet are great players.

I couldn't see him outing our owners.

Thats because we still have to sell them.  We arent City or United we can't afford to write off a players value

Thats because we still have to sell them. We arent City or United we can't afford to write off a players value

I don't think we need to "write off the value" of any of the shite like Lovren or Mignolet. We just need to sign better players in those positions. We know it, pundits and ex players know it, the entire sports media world know it yet Klopp insists we're good enough with those players and without replacing Coutinho. If we don't replace shite players we write off the value of the club by under performing in the cups and the league as we have done. If it wasn't for the shite Klopp insists are good enough we'd be second, not scrapping for 4th with Arsenal and Spurs. It's pathetic.

Twelve fucking years since we've won a trophy. This isn't even close to acceptable for this club. Klopp or the yank cunts or both need to pull their fingers out if their arses and sort it.

I'm tired of us losing our best players all the time.

I'm tired of us persisting with the same players who have continued to let us down for years.

I'm tired of us not winning anything.

And I'm tired of the lack ambition shown by our club.

I'm just absolutely sick and fucking tired of it.

• Upvote 7

I'm tired of us losing our best players all the time.

I'm tired of us persisting with the same players who have continued to let us down for years.

I'm tired of us not winning anything.

And I'm tired of the lack ambition shown by our club.

I'm just absolutely sick and fucking tired of it.

Word.

You can't blame players for wanting out.

We are officially the new Arsenal.

Hoping for 4th every year.

Shit's going to hit the fan if we don't get 4th this year.

Will people stop forgetting Kenny won us a trophy ffs.

OK one trophy in 12 years.

For a club the size of Liverpool, one League Cup in 12 years is unacceptable.

Fuck the 4th place shite..don't we as a club "exist to win trophies"?

Given the option of finishing 5th and bagging the League Cup and FA Cup or finishing 4th and winning fuck all...I'll take the trophies, every single day of the week.

• Upvote 1

Fine. One poxy league cup in 12 years. Big deal.

In the meantime:

- Our best players walking out on us year after year.

- Various managers unearthing diamonds only for them to fuck off due to the lack of ambition shown by the club. 

- Perpetually underperforming against small teams due to underinvestment by the owners and too much faith put in shite players by the manager.

- Shitting ourselves in case we don't get fourth place in the league.

- Watching the cunts down the road winning trophy after trophy after trophy year after year while we laugh at how much debt they're in, what a shit team they are, what a shit manager they have.

This club is fucking bullshit. FSG are turning us into a money-making laughing stock and I'm fucking sick of it.

• Upvote 2

Word.

You can't blame players for wanting out.

We are officially the new Arsenal.

Hoping for 4th every year.

Shit's going to hit the fan if we don't get 4th this year.

And a poor man's Arsenal at that. At least they still fucking win things.

Fucking fed up with what we've become. I really wanted us to win the FA Cup this season. Fuck off.

Irrespective of what's in his contract or not there's no point in Klopp taking on the owners. It's a battle he can't win especially if, based on FSGs business model, the money or the desire is not there. It would only be an unnecessary distraction which for someone who seemingly promotes togetherness above all else would be akin to asking for his P45.

OK one trophy in 12 years.

For a club the size of Liverpool, one League Cup in 12 years is unacceptable.

Fuck the 4th place shite..don't we as a club "exist to win trophies"?

Given the option of finishing 5th and bagging the League Cup and FA Cup or finishing 4th and winning fuck all...I'll take the trophies, every single day of the week.

I completely understand this as you mostly dont need the cl to attract players, you mostly need money. We also dont spend the cl money anyway.

Irrespective of what's in his contract or not there's no point in Klopp taking on the owners. It's a battle he can't win especially if, based on FSGs business model, the money or the desire is not there. It would only be an unnecessary distraction which for someone who seemingly promotes togetherness above all else would be akin to asking for his P45.

He is a coach first and knows what he signed up for. He will promote togetherness and take on whatever the owners want him to do.

Does anyone have any examples of klopp being ruthless with players that aren't good enough?

Just seems like the only players that leave are ones that either want to step up to a bigger team, or ones that are bored on the bench and fancy a game elsewhere.

Can't recall any players being forced out of the club for being shit.

Does anyone have any examples of klopp being ruthless with players that aren't good enough?

Just seems like the only players that leave are ones that either want to step up to a bigger team, or ones that are bored on the bench and fancy a game elsewhere.

Can't recall any players being forced out of the club for being shit.

He's overly loyal which is commendable but he does need to be more ruthless.

I'm denigrating the frequency of trophy wins, not the trophy.

Yet still some of our fans 'don't give a shit about the fa cup' as stated here last night.

I got called out by some quim last night and told "if i care about seeing our players with shiny things i should go with them on their next trip to the jewellers"

Unfuckingbelievable.

• Upvote 1

Yet still some of our fans 'don't give a shit about the fa cup' as stated here last night.

I got called out by some quim last night and told "if i care about seeing our players with shiny things i should go with them on their next trip to the jewellers"

Unfuckingbelievable.

Who the fuck said that?